Chapter 38

Taehyung's Perspective

The days and the nights were getting hard for me to spend. The pain was getting worse and worse. I was back at the place where we met first, where we had our first kiss and where he left me.

His memories were haunting me. If I closed my eyes, I could only see him and if I opened them up then the tears would fall down. 

There was nothing that could make me happy, I was losing my hope to live. Life became very suffocating for me.

I tried, I tried many times but I was too weak to do that too. I couldn't die, I couldn't live. 

And then that had to happen. I thought I would try to forget him but I didn't know it all wouldn't stop there. 

I wasn't alone. There was someone with me. 

There was someone inside me. 

Every morning, I would wake up with a strange feeling of throwing everything out of my stomach. And when it was getting habitual, I tried to find out what was wrong.

And then I found that I was pregnant, pregnant with his baby, inside me. 

How could I forget him? How could I die with a living life inside me? How could I live with a baby that would have no father with him when he would step in this world? 

The pain of separation wasn't enough that it had to happen?

I didn't know what to do, I didn't know whom to tell? I just wanted the child to live. I wanted his last memory to be with me. I wanted to give birth to my child.

Author's Perspective

The other hand, Jungkook's mother was trying her best to help his son. Jungkook's parents were in court and because of their divorce Jungkook's flight got cancelled back to Seoul.

Jungkook was getting impatient by the time. He was dying to see, and meet him again. But was he aware that he didn't have only a single person to meet?

Everything was fortunately going in his mother's favour. Jungkook was still holding the ownership of the company. 

His father was asking for his rights over Jungkook because he was his son too. He had no problem giving his company to his son but the main thing was that Jungkook's mother didn't want her son to work like a slave of his father.

And during all of that Jungkook had to stay there with his mother. 

~~~~~~

In Seoul,

Taehyung's pain was not hidden by anyone around but his brother was very much concerned about him and when he realised that Taehyung was getting thin and paler his worries grew more. 

Jin would ask him questions but Taehyung would always remain silent and lost. Taehyung started to lock himself up in the room. He hated to go to the bakery because it would hurt  him with the painful memories.

Once, Jin entered the house to meet Taehyung and he was surprised to see that Taehyung was lying on the ground, unconscious. His body was lighter than before, he seemed skinner and Jin was shocked to find it.

He carried Taehyung's body and rushed to the hospital. His condition seemed very serious but it wasn't the only serious matter.

Things got more serious when Jin found out that Taehyung was pregnant with a child and Jin knew with whose child.

~~~

Taehyung was lying on the hospital bed and Jin held his skinny paler hand into his own. Taehyung's hair covered his dark circles under the eyes. 

His face was colourless and how his addictive smile disappeared and Jin's heart broke down into pieces.

Taehyung blinked a little and moved his hands. Jin looked at him a little surprised.

"H-hyung?" The blonde asked with his weak trembling lips.

"Yes dear?" Jin asked softly.

"Where am I?" 

"You're in hospital dear, don't worry, it's okay. Hyung is with you" Jin softly placed a peck on his forehead and Taehyung stared blankly at the ceiling.

~~~~

Later, Taehyung was taken back home and Jin was by his side all the time. He would take care of all the little things about Taehyung. He started to feed him with his own hands. 

Taehyung's condition was getting better only because of Jin. But Taehyung was unaware of the fact that his brother already knew that he was living with a life inside him.

"Hyung? I have to tell you something" Taehyung confessed and Jin looked at him.

"Yes?"

"I am pregnant" Taehyung whispered while staring down at the ground. The blonde closed his eyes and tears threatened to fall from his eyes. He then felt a pair of arms around him.

"I know dear, it's okay. I am with you" Jin stroked Taehyung's back as the blonde cried on his shoulder.

"I, I want this b-baby to live," Taehyung mumbled onto his shoulders.

"Then, let him live." Jin said with a smile and wiped Taehyung's tears away.

"Hyung?" 

"Yes?" 

"Take me somewhere else. This place haunts me. I want to live a new life." Taehyung requested with his teary eyes because he was scared that Jin and Namjoon hyung would leave for Daegu without taking him with them.

"I and Namjoon will take you with us. Don't worry. I will support you in every decision" with that Taehyung decided to live somewhere away without his past memories and pain.

He wanted to live a new life with the baby, his baby.

******

Jk's late.

Hope you like it.