Chapter 48

Author's Perspective

"Ah, Junkyu why are you running around? You'll be late for the school" the blonde followed his running son who was running around the house while giggling cutely.

"I swear if I catch you, I am not gonna leave you," Taehyung warned but still the boy didn't stop his mischief.

And Taehyung had enough and he sat down on the couch and pretended to cry.

"Junkyu doesn't love me" Taehyung pretended to sob and he hid his face into the cushions.

"Momma?" Junkyu panicked and finally stopped running.

"Junkyu doesn't love omma, he doesn't hear me" Taehyung mumbled as he dug his face into the cushion.

"Momma~~~ sworry. Juntyu no run now" the boy stood in front of him and Taehyung pretended to cry.

"Momma, sworry, I lub jyu" the boy said and pulled the cushion away.

"Give me a poppo, here, here and here" Taehyung pointed to his face and the boy pecked his cheeks and nose.

"Now you come here naughty boy" Taehyung pulled the boy and started to tickle him. Junkyu giggled cutely and the blonde carried him to the bathroom to give him the bath.

~~~

"No mischief, finish your lunch and don't forget the good manners," Taehyung said as they reached the school.

"Otay, otay" the boy nodded.

"Okay then, take care baby. I love you so much" Taehyung smooched his cheeks and the boy went running into his school. Taehyung waved bye and entered his car later.

~~~

Jungkook's Perspective

I finally reached Daegu for promoting my brand. I was excited to meet the little kids in the schools and my first meeting was in a pre-nursery school.

My driver drove me to the little school and I entered in with a smile on my face because adorable little kids were playing all around.

"Mr. Kang, search the principal and until then I am here with the kids" I said to my manager and he nodded.

As he left, I sat between the little children which were running all around, some were playing with toys, some were making buildings with building blocks and some were singing nursery rhymes. It might be their break time because no teacher was around.

Then my eyes caught a little cute boy, who was looking at me very strangely with his cute doe eyes.