Chapter 31

Taehyung's perspective

My life surely was playing a game with me but not in my favour. First it took Jungkook away from me, then it made us meet each other again at an unexpected place and at an unexpected time. 

He was standing there in front of me and I couldn't do anything to resist him from leaving me again. 

When I held him I felt I was holding something that I never wanted to leave. His warmth was the same as before. Being around him was unexplainable. I just wanted to hold him forever but why did he leave me?

I was dying to hold him, he was away for a whole one year, meaning 365 days that I have spent crying while thinking about him and he was asking me to let go.

I needed answers to all the questions that were haunting me. Why did he leave me? And when I was there with him then why did he ask me to let go? Why?

I couldn't think of anything, I just went outside of the hotel to search for him. I ran to the large Jeon's building to search for him.

"E-excuse me, w-where is Jeon Jungkook?" I asked one of the people passing by.

"In his cabin, sir, on the 11th floor " the man said and I ran to search for his cabin. 

I checked the elevator but unfortunately it was occupied. I couldn't waste any time. I just needed to find him.

I ran upward on the stairs and I didn't care about how long they were, I just climbed on them because he was just some metres away from me.

I reached the fifth floor and I was already tired. I checked the elevator again and it was occupied. I just couldn't help but ran again without caring about anything.

And then finally I reached the 11th floor. I started to search his cabin and then my eyes caught a huge door saying "Jeon's main office" and I gulped nervously before entering the room.

I grabbed the door knob and twisted it to enter. My heart raced fastly and my breathing got harder. 

And then I saw something that I wish I could never see in my life.

Jungkook was kissing a girl. 

He was kissing someone, that wasn't me. My heart shattered into pieces and my world fell apart. I just wanted to die at the moment.

My heart skipped a beat and tears started to fall like they were never gonna stop again. 

I wanted to run away somewhere far from there but my legs froze at the sight and I cried silently as I saw him with someone else.

Author's Perspective

What actually happened a while ago....

"Oppa? What happened? Are you okay?" Rose asked as she saw Jungkook blinking hard.

"Ah, maybe something's stuck in my eyes, it hurts" Jungkook said and blinked harder.

"Wait let me see" Rose stood up in front of Jungkook and leaned her face closer to see something in his eyes. She blew some air in his eyes. She held him by his neck and Jungkook learned so that she could see his eye.

Rose and Jungkook got surprised as they heard a sound of something falling. They turned to see and their eyes caught a scattered flower vase but it was not the only thing that they noticed.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook was surprised to see him.

Taehyung was standing at the door. His chest was moving up and down because of the heavy breathing. His eyes were red wine coloured, his lips were trembling because he was trying to control his sobs and his face was wet with the tears that were flowing continuously. 

He slowly took some steps backward. He was trying his best to control himself but he soon burst out into sobs. He started to run out of the place.

"TAEHYUNG" Jungkook ran after him. Taehyung ran downstairs fastly while Jungkook followed him. 

Taehyung ran into the elevator and Jungkook ran after him to reach the elevator before it got close but he was late. The elevator closed and Taehyung was inside it.

Jungkook had no choice left. He started to run through the stairs to reach him. He ran as fast as he could. And finally he reached the last floor and he saw Taehyung leaving for his hotel. 

Jungkook followed him to the hotel but soon he saw something that his feet got frozen and he stood shocked.

"Oh dear? What happened sweetie? Why are you crying? Talk to me Tae" the tall man was standing in the gallery.

Taehyung couldn't say anything. He just threw himself on the man and buried his face into his chest and cried hard. The man rubbed his back to sooth him down and Taehyung held his shirt into his fists. The tall man pecked Taehyung's silver golden locks and patted his back.

"It's okay dear, don't cry. I am here. We are here. Don't cry" the man whispered into his hair.

Jungkook stood frozen at the end of the gallery. He took some footsteps backward and walked back to his office while looking at the floor all the time. His tears blurred his vision and he didn't know where his feets were taking him. He was just walking and walking god knows where he was going.

*******

I am saying again. Don't hate me please.

And thank you a lot guys for your lovely comments about the cover. I really appreciate it. I am glad that you like it.

Hope you like it