Chapter 33 (M)

Author's Perspective

"Look into my eyes and say" Jungkook whispered and pulled Taehyung closer and their face was just an inch away. The blonde closed his eyes and tears rushed down his face.

"Look into my eyes Tae and say if you hate me. Let me hear it clearly" Jungkook held Taehyung's shoulders and tried to make him look at him.

The blonde looked at him with teary doe eyes.

"I hate you" Taehyung whispered while looking at Jungkook's chest.

"I said just look into my eyes" the ravenette shook the blonde by his shoulders.

"Why can't you look into my eyes and say that now?" Jungkook asked and smiled pathetically. 

Taehyung closed his eyes and tears were falling continuously. 

"J-just let me go" Taehyung moved the other male's hands away from his body and turned around to walk away but Jungkook pulled him closer with force which made the blonde to turn back and their chests collided together.

The blonde held the ravenette's shirt into his fist as the taller male grabbed his waist and pulled him closer.

"Just look into my eyes Tae" Jungkook whispered onto his lips and Taehyung slowly met his gaze with the ravenette's dark black orbs. 

Their gaze locked together for a while and they stared at each other without saying anything. Jungkook couldn't hold his urge anymore and he leaned to connect his lips on the softer plum lips of the gorgeous blonde.

The tears could be tasted between the kiss but they didn't care as long as their lips were connected. Many unsaid words were spoken through the kiss. 

Taehyung's arms wrapped around the muscular back and shoulders of the ravenette and Jungkook held him by his waist. Their lips were perfectly synchronised with each other. The sobs soon disappeared and they added their tongues between the kisses.

Jungkook bit Taehyung's lower plum lip and the short blonde whimpered and opened up his mouth to accept Jungkook's tongue entering his mouth to heat up the kiss.

Sooner they ran out of breath and Taehyung pulled away as his chest moved up and down because of the need for air. Jungkook closed his eyes and rested his head on the blonde's and both remained silent with a hold on each other.

Jungkook wasn't in the mood to finish it all there. He just bent down and carried the blonde in his arms bridal style. Taehyung was a little surprised but he didn't care less and wrapped his arms around the ravenette's neck for support. They locked their eyes and Jungkook carried him to one of the hotel rooms.

~~~

"Where is Taehyung? Where did he go?" Jin panicked as he searched for Taehyung but couldn't find him.

"Wait, Jungkook is not here too. Oh no, I need to find him" Jin walked out of the event to search the blonde.

"Hey darling don't worry, just don't over think anything. It's good if they are together" the tall man spoke up from behind.

"But it's not good," Jin replied.

"They should be together, maybe it's the time to make things better, let them spend some time together" the tall man said and pulled Him closer by holding his hand.

"You're right Joonie," Jin said and hugged his boyfriend.

Yes, the tall man was his boyfriend, Namjoon who also was a good friend, a hyung and a moral supporter for Taehyung.