Chapter 32

Author's perspective 

The nights were being spent while crying over something that wasn't true at all. The space between them was painful and it created some misunderstandings between them which were true breaking their hearts but they couldn't unlove each other even after all of that.

The hardest thing was to face each other. How they were supposed to look into each other's eyes again?

They were unsure what they would do next and finally a day arrived when they had to face each other and they couldn't escape.

~~~~

"Sir? You have to arrive at 6:00 pm at the party" the manager said and Taehyung nodded. 

Taehyung looked down and sighed. 

"Taehyung dear? You should start getting ready" Jin said.

"Ready for what hyung? I am not even going" Taehyung sat on the bed and looked blankly at the wall.

"Tae? How many times do I have to tell you this? Why are you ruining this great opportunity because of him?" Jin knelt down in front of him and held his hands into his own.

"I, I just can't face h-him." Taehyung burst out into crying and put his head on Jin's shoulder.

"Then don't face him. Just pretend he isn't here. Do what he did with you" Jin said and Taehyung looked at him with doe eyes. 

"I, I can't," Taehyung cried out.

"You have to do it," Jin said and stood up. He pulled Taehyung's hand and made him stand.

"Now get ready dear" Jin said and passed him the clothes that Taehyung had to wear and he left the room.

~~~

"Sir? The event is about to start." The manager spoke and Jungkook nodded.

The day was very important as the fashion designers were having the second round contest which would select top 3 contestants.

Jungkook was unsure what his next action would be when he would see Taehyung.

~~~

Just in a while the guests started to fill the room and Jungkook took the front seat to sit and see the ramp show.

Taehyung was currently backstage and was preparing the models. He was nervous like always and at the moment he wished it to get over soon, he didn't want to win. He didn't want to see Jungkook anymore. 

But worse was about to happen.

Taehyung entered the hall from the bottom gate and he chose a seat to sit in the darkness. The light was only focused on the models when they were at the ramp.

The models were walking on the ramp but it wasn't that Jungkook was noticing. He was searching for someone. And it was surely Taehyung.

"Oppa, let me sit here" Rose said and sat beside him but Jungkook was very lost in searching someone with his eyes that he didn't pay any attention to.

The other models started to walk by and Jungkook sighed hardly after not finding the gorgeous blonde anywhere around. He started to stare at the ramp while his mind was flooded with thoughts.

Rose wrapped her arm around Jungkook as she looked at the models walking. The ravenette was very lost in his thoughts that he didn't even realise about it.