Chapter 58 (Epilogue)

9 Months later...

Author's Perspective

The cute little family was sitting on the couch with their eyes stuck on the bright screen of the Television. The ravenette was in between his son and his beloved wifey, who were cuddling side by side with him.

Jungkook's left hand was stroking the blonde's cute round tummy and the right hand was brushing the little boy's hair who was slowly falling asleep. Jungkook turned his head to look at his sleepy son.

"Junkyu? Baby, you're sleepy?" He asked the little boy who was yawning cutely. 

"Appa, I want sleep" 

"Aww, let's get you to the bed baby" Jungkook stood up to carry the boy.

"Momma, I want to sleep" Junkyu whined and spread his needy arms for the blonde to hold.

"Aigoo baby, appa will carry you, I am coming with you two" Taehyung hugged and pecked his son. Later Jungkook carried the boy to his tiny room.

Taehyung and Jungkook sat beside the boy and patted his hair until he fell asleep. They kissed him one by one after leaving the room.

"Wanna sleep honey?" The ravenette asked the gorgeous blonde who was rubbing his eyes with his little fists.

Taehyung nodded with his pouty lips and his eyelids were half shut because of the sleepiness.

"Aww, let's get you to the room, honey" Jungkook carried Taehyung to the room and made him lay down on the bed. He turned the lights off and cuddled with him on the bed. He slightly rubbed Taehyung's round belly before falling asleep.

~~~~

The ravenette was nicely sleeping but he heard some groans and sobs. He quickly sat up and turned the lights on. His eyes caught the blonde who was crying hard while holding his belly.

"Ah-ah, K-kookie... Ahhh" Jungkook held Taehyung's face and quickly pulled him into his arms.

"B-baby? What's wrong? Talk to me honey? What's wrong?" Jungkook panicked and Taehyung just sobbed hard while holding his belly.

Jungkook knew that the time had come. He carried Taehyung into his arms and rushed to the hospital. His mother was awake after hearing the sounds and she came out of her room quickly.

"Jungkook?? What's wrong? Oh, oh my god Taehyung" she quickly ran to them.

"Mom, I need to take him to the hospital, take care of Junkyu. I will call you later" Jungkook said and rushed outside.

~~~

"Ah, ahhhh, k-kookie, it hurts so bad" Taehyung groaned as he cried because of the pain while laying on the bed in the hospital room.

Doctors were surrounding him, trying to pull the child out. Taehyung was groaning in pain and his hand was tightly holding his husband's hand who was just beside him.

"Don't worry, don't worry baby. It's done. You will be fine, don't worry. I am here with you" Jungkook whispered some good words for assuring him. He slightly kissed his head and cheeks and rubbed his hands with his own.