Chapter 29

Author's Perspective

"Sir the fashion designer will be here in a while. All the preparations are ready and the preview show will be started soon" the manager said to the ravenette.

Jungkook nodded and checked his wrist watch.

"Okay" Jungkook said and started to walk to his office.

~~~~

"Hyung, I am so nervous. I, I don't know what to do" Taehyung said as he looked at his shaking hands.

"Don't worry dear, breathe in and out. It will be fine. You want some water?" Jin asked.

Taehyung nodded and Jin gave him water. 

"You wanna get some fresh air?" Jin asked and Taehyung nodded. Taehyung walked outside of the room.

He started to walk in the beautiful galleries of the hotel. The beautiful paintings across the walls were truly relaxing to see. 

He got lost in the pictures and followed the main Jeon's building without realising where he was going. 

Only a single narrow gallery was parting the main building and the hotel. He walked silently inside the building and sooner he realised that he was at the wrong place.

He panicked and turned to see his way back to the hotel. In between he heard some footsteps of someone's arrival. He turned his head around to see a male walking in his direction while stomping his expensive shoes on the marble floor.

The ravenette male was looking down on his phone and was texting some. Taehyung looked shyly at him and was trying to ask him about the way back to the hotel.

"Uh, excuse me sir..." Taehyung spoke up and the male stopped his footsteps to turn around to see the blonde who just spoke but before he could see the blonde a tall man pulled the blonde by his arm.

"Oh gosh where were you, we've been searching you" the tall male asked Taehyung.

The ravenette turned his head and found a tall male dragging a certain blonde by his arm. The ravenette furrowed his eyebrows like he felt something familiar, like he heard something familiar or maybe he saw someone familiar.

Before he could step forward to see the blonde, the blonde was no more in his sight.

~~~~ 

"Ah here you are, I just sent him to search for you Taehyung, why do you always disappear like that, I was so worried." Jin said and pulled Taehyung into the room.

"H-hyung" Taehyung whispered slowly as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Yes dear?"

"I feel something weird like when I was in the gallery. I felt something familiar and I don't know what it was"

"Tae? Are you okay?" Jin asked and sat near him.

"Hyung, I don't know. I just felt I was near something that I always wanted to have and suddenly it was too far from my hold." 

"Tae? Maybe you are very nervous about it, that's why you're having feelings of deja vu" Jin assured.

"B-but hyung, I.. I... hah nevermind" Taehyung looked down a little disappointed.

He was not sure himself about what's going on and having such feelings were not normal as well.

~~~

"Oppa, what are you doing here? The event is about to start, let's go" Rose appeared from somewhere and dragged Jungkook to the event hall by pulling his arm. 

Jungkook was having the same kind of weird feelings. He was unsure about what's going on with him. 

He went to the main hall of events where he had to meet some new deal makers and fashion designers.

~~~

"Tae, breathe in and out, I know you will be fine, okay? Don't worry I am here" Jin patted Taehyung's back as Taehyung cried on his shoulder because of the nervousness.

"Aww dear, don't cry. It's all fine. Okay?" Jin wiped his tears away and Taehyung sighed before stopping his sobs.

"It's time to go into the dressing room. Okay. Just put your dresses on the models perfectly. Don't get nervous." Taehyung nodded and Jin took him to the backstage room.

The models started to dress up and Taehyung helped few to put his handmade dresses on them. 

Sooner the event started and the models started to walk on the ramp. 

The event was going on beautifully. Many designers were nervous backstage including Taehyung. Poor blonde kept on biting his nails nervously.

After the heavy two hours, well for Taehyung, the top five designers' names were being announced. Taehyung was hugging his brother nervously. 

Four names were announced and Taehyung flinched hard because he wondered what the next name would be and he got shocked to find that it was his own name.

He jumped excitedly as the name announced.

"I knew Tae, I knew" Jin smiled with teary eyes as the brothers hugged each other.

~~~~

"Mr. Kang? Who made these dresses?" Jungkook asked his manager as he pointed to a model.

"Um, sir Mr. Kim as I know." The manager replied.

"It's impressive. Very impressive. Where is Mr. Kim right now? Can I meet him?"  Jungkook asked and the manager nodded.

"He must be in the restroom. Come sir let me take you there."

And then Mr. Jeon followed the room to meet Mr. Kim. (Oh gosh my heartbeats)

The manager opened up the door to the room revealing three people inside, a tall man, a handsome guy and a gorgeous blonde Taehyung.

The three of them stood up as they saw the manager.

"Jeon sir wanted to meet Mr. Kim" Jin nodded and Taehyung stepped forward.

And then the ravenette entered the room. His eyes met the intoxicated blue eyes that he had fallen for.

It was enough to give them a heart attack.

"Tae"

"Kookie"

They peered at each other with teary eyes. They wanted to bound each other and embrace each other in arms. 

But something hit Jungkook's mind and he took a step away.

Taehyung choked on his breath and tried to hold his tears back. He took steps closer to him and enclosed his Kookie into his wobbling arms which were now stable with the warmth of his lover.

"Kookie I missed you" Tae mumbled into the crook of Jungkook's neck. Jungkook put his hand on his back and stroked it to send him vibes of relief.

"Tae let me go..." Jungkook said and separated Taehyung's arms from his body. 

Taehyung looked deep into his eyes with disbelief and he froze at the place but tears were flowing continuously the rest of the time.

********

They freaking finally met. Gosh my heartbeats were very fast while writing.

Hope you like it.