⌜ I ⌟

After weeks of actually training, but also lazing around, the day of the Yuuei sports festival finally came about. All the respective first year classes waiting in the waiting rooms with their classmates. 

"What did you bring to show off? I want all the businesses to see how good my babies are! And I have a plan to advertise them! My babies finally have the chance to be shown to the public. I-"

"I get it, I get it. I stored them away in the d-locker. You'll see later." You interrupt, pushing her face away from yours. 

While she was talking, she slowly inched closer to your face. You simply chuckle at her antics, slumping in your seat once again. Plugging your earbuds into your ears, you calm your nerves before the start. Feeling someone next to you, you see one of your classmates. Unplugging one ear, you smile at them. 

"Hey, Rei, what's up?" 

"We heard that you might transfer into the hero course. Is that true?" 

At this point, the rest of your classmates are staring at you. You were definitely known in your classroom. You were smart, spunky, and had one heck of a sense of humor. Your amiable nature just naturally drew others in. And from the look on Rei's face, he looked kind of worried. 

"Well, I am. Don't get me wrong, I like this class, but for personal reasons, I have to transfer into the hero course." 

Your class erupts in whispers. It was kind of making you anxious, but the music playing in your other ear made it more bearable. 

"Didn't you get recommended into the hero course?" Another classmate calls. 

You go silent. Wondering how anyone knew about that. You hadn't told anyone but Hitoshi. But you figured it wasn't anything horrific, so you gave them the truth. 

"Yeah, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to be a hero. At that time, Support seemed more my forte. But like I said, for personal reasons, I'm switching back." You explained. 

"Trust me, I don't think you guys will miss me that much. It's only been a few months." You say with a nervous smile. 

"Of course we'll miss you, (L/n)!" One of your classmates shout. 

This started a riot in your class, everyone expressing their appreciation for you. You sweat drop.

☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

Standing out in the middle of the field, you deadpan at all the people. Your hands getting sweaty. "I'm hungry, Mei." You suddenly say. Mei replies, "We won't be having lunch break in a while."

You groan, tuning out everything until the first event was announced. 

"An obstacle course? Wow, wacky." You say, staring at the screen. 

Quickly, all the students rush to the front of the obstacle course, waiting for the countdown. Everyone watched as the lights slowly dimmed one by one.

Finally reaching the last light, and everyone was off. As soon as it started, many people were shoving one another. Getting caught in it, you were drowning in the sea of people. 

It wasn't helpful that you were a rather short girl, only standing at 158 cm. You heard that several 1-A students were already pulling ahead.

Sucking in a breath, you hold it and run into a portal. Another portal appears on the other side and you run out onto the field, surrounded by people slipping on the ice.

 You saw the student up front coming to a stop at the presence of robots. Here was your chance to make an entrance and first impression on the heroes in training. Opening another portal, you sprint into it.

Appearing in the air above the robot, you land on the robot harshly, causing a dent in it. You grin at the success of your attack.

Cue Character Intro // Narration by Present Mic

(Y/n) (L/n)! Quirk: Dimension Hopper! She can open portals, crossing dimensions at amazing speeds! So long as she holds her breath, she can travel distances in short amounts of time!

You do a flip before you land on the ground, and ran away. 

"What's this!? A student from the support course pulling in the lead! Man! Way to show up Class 1-A, huh Mummy Man!?" 

"Well, at least she was confident that she would destroy the zero-pointer." 

Though you were in the lead, you could feel another person running about 10 meters behind you. You smile and continue to run forward. You finally come to the next stage. You gulp at the height, but press forwards regardless.

You see the other boy catch up and you spring into action. You "teleport", landing on the other side with ease. But due to you being out of breath from running, the time to cross was slower.

You start to run again. "I HATE RUNNING!!" You yell. The boy behind you only looks up at you as you continue to run forward and get to the last stage. 

You couldn't open a portal to the other side because you were panting from the running. Quickly, you start to maneuver around the mines.

As you are about half way, you hear explosions from behind. Two kids from 1-A seemed to be fighting each other, however, you were lucky enough they paid no mind to you. 

HOLY SHIT, THIS BITCH CRAZY!

As you were about to peacefully make it to the end, you hear a loud explosion and see a boy flying above on a piece of metal. The other two stopped fighting each other and booked it towards the end of the stage, however, before passing green-haired boy, he slams the ground with his metal board, causing another explosion to propel him forward. 

tHese PeOPle ARe FuCkINg Nuts!!

You panicked in your head as the boy known as Midoriya flew straight to you. Making it to the end, you sprint, however the other boy flew straight into you. "OOH SHIT!! AHHHHHHHHHH!" You scream. The other boy screams as the both of you crash into the ground, rolling over each other painfully. 

"Are you oka-" You see the other boy run ahead.

You sweat drop, but were also irked that he didn't even apologize. Feeling your arms bruising, you were annoyed. "THIS AIN'T OVER BROCCOLI! APOLOGIZE HOE!" You yelled at he boy, breaking into a fast sprint. At this point he was too far ahead, and the other student caught up to you. The both of you were running neck and neck.

I haven't done a sprint since the entrance exam!

You hadn't felt this kind of adrenaline in a long time, and it was liberating.

The both of you were about reach the end together, but you tripped over your own foot. Everything happened in slow-mo. You slowly fell, and the other kid looked back, but continued running. You got your footing and ran forward. 

"FUCK!!!" You yelled out loud as you reached the finish barely a second after the ice boy. 

Of all times to be a fucking idiot!