⌜ III ⌟

Deciding that you needed time alone, you leave Hitoshi to go wonder around the stadium. As you were walking down some stairs, you overheard a low masculine voice from below. 

"Tea? What a joke. I'm going to the restroom. Begone!" 

Haha, be gone thot.

"Ahahahahaha!" 

You peek over the edge and see All Might doing a flip, landing in front of Endeavor. Your eyes widen as you never expected the two to ever be in the same vicinity. 

"Don't be so cold! Your son, Young Shoto, did wonderfully without even using half of his power. Is it because he was taught well?"

"What are you trying to say?"

"Why I seriously want to know how to raise the next generation."

This sounds sketchy. I probably shouldn't be here, but this is the tea.

"Do you think I'd tell you? You look clueless as usual and it's getting on my nerves."

Endeavor continues to walk down the stairs bumping shoulders with All Might. All Might didn't seem to be offended by his words, but he proceeded to apologize while holding one hand in the other. But Endeavor stops in his steps and speaks. 

"Just remember this: I will make that into a hero that will surpass you one day. That's why I created him." 

Huh? "That's" a human being. This is being salty at it's finest, damn.

"What are you...?"

"He's in his rebellious stage right now, but he will definitely surpass you. I will make sure of it!" Endeavor growls.

The intense look in his eyes sent shivers up my spine. He looked enraged. But that had seemed to be his resting face. You take this time to inspect All Might's stats. 

Power: 6/5, Speed: 6/5, Technique: 6/5, Intelligence: 6/5,  Cooperativeness: 6/5, Quirk" **e f** a**

But for some reason, the numbers were decreasing, flashing from 6/5 to 1/5, to 0/5 as well as his Quirk blinking "None".This happened with Broccoli boy, but his numbers were increasing. Just from this scan, I knew my system wasn't broken since I had checked it not to long ago. But I could easily connect the dots. 

There's a connection between Broccoli Boy and All Might. 

☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

"Hahaha! What are they wearing??" You laugh as you see the girls from 1-A wearing cheer leading uniforms. 

"I guess their not as bright as they try and make themselves out to be." Hitoshi insults. 

You simply shrug as the two of you walk over to stage area. At this point in time, Present Mic has announced that the final round would be tournament styled. One-on-one matches would go about, and each round would be determined by drawing lots. 

"Once the bracket is determined, we'll have the recreational games and then start! The sixteen finalists can choose whether they want to participate in the recreation. I'm sure some of you want to rest. Now for the first place tea-"

"Um...! Excuse me. I'm withdrawing." A boy said. 

Wasn't he from our team?

There were many gasps and surprised faces staring at the boy. His classmates asked him why as they were the most surprised. 

"Ojiro, why?" Broccoli asks. "This is a rare chance for pros to see you!" A boy in glasses calls. Slowly pulling down his hand, he starts to explain his reasoning for dropping out.