⌜ IV ⌟

"Everybody, sorry for the long wait! The stage that was frozen in the second match is finally dry, so on to the next match!"

The fire at each corner of the platform bursts high into the air for dramatic effect. You calmly walk up the stairs, hands in your pockets. "The girl's got talent, but she'll sweep you off your feet with her good looks! From the support course, it's (Y/n) (L/n)! Versus! Sparking Killing Boy! From the hero course, it's Denki Kaminari! Now we'll have a super flashy battle this time too rumble!!"

You give him a nervous smile. He grins back. "When this is over, wanna grab a bite to eat? I'll comfort you if you'll have me. Cause this match'll probably be over in a second!" Denki begins to glow, yellow. Your eye glows blue, feeling immense wavelengths of energy. "I-uhhh..."

Power: 3/5, Speed: 3/5, Technique: 4/5, Intelligence: 1/5, Cooperativeness: 5/5, Quirk: Elecrification

"Indiscriminate Shock...1.3 million volts!" He shouts. Waves of electricity come at you.

Oh shit!

You hold your breath and charge toward the sparks, disappearing before it could touch you.

"HUH?? SHE DISAPPEARED?? WHERE DID SHE GO?"

Suddenly a fist is in his face, and he gets launched out of bounds. After the first came the rest of your body and you were able to breathe again.

"And it was decided in an instant! An instant!" Present Mic shouts.

"Kaminari is out of bounds. (L/n) proceeds onto the second round!" Midnight announces. 

Pausing for a moment, you stare at your fist. In disbelief that you won.

"YEEESSS!" You cheer with a toothy smile, fist in the air. 

☟☟☟☟☟☟☟

"What? She looked like she barely tried." Eijiro says out loud. 

"Talk about OP!" Minoru whines. 

"Total badass!" Mina shouts. 

"If she's that strong, then why is she in the support course?" Tsuyu wonders out loud. 

The class goes silent. Now they were also wondering why this girl was not apart of the hero course. She had overpowered Denki with ease, but her studies lie in creating support items, despite her very capable fighting abilities. 

"I actually have seen her before. In the entrance exam recommended students took." Momo admits. 

"Ehh?! Recommended?" 

"It had been split into groups, and she was in mine for the written test. She aced the physical exam with flying colors. And her written test was the same... I heard the authorities discussing it."

"Huh?!"

"She was definitely recommended into the hero course with good reason. Her abilities were probably better than a lot of pros, too. But while she was at it, she seemed...unmotivated? She really looked like she didn't want to be there."

"I saw her too. In our physical exam, her physical abilities were very good. But like Yaoyorozu said, she was rather unenthusiastic about the whole exam." Shoto adds.

"Wow, you're going to have to go up against her in the second round, Iida." Eijirou comments. 

"Whether or not she is better than me, I will give it my all not to disappoint!" Tenya shouts from his seat. 

"I also overheard Mr. Aizawa talking about how she might transfer to our class after this." Toru says.

"What??"

"Why does she want to transfer all of a sudden?" Mezo asks.

"Guess we'll just have to wait and see after the festival is over." Izuku says out loud.

The class stared at the mint-haired girl on the platform, walking towards the entrance tunnel. With her hands in her pockets, she disappears into the tunnel.

'(Y/n) (L/n). An odd girl'