⌜ II ⌟

Sit on the ground panting, your hair swept to the side. Running your hand through your mint green bob, you groan.

I could have gotten second, but apparently I can't fucking run properly. 

"Are you alright?" You hear a voice from above. 

"Huh?"

You look up to see Broccoli Boy standing in front of you. He had freckles on each side of his face in the formation of a diamond. His hair had dark shadows due to his messy hair. Rather short in stature, but his feet looked large? His hands were also big too. Everything about his was just green, hence 'Broccoli Boy.'

"Oh? I'm fine. Just catching my breath. Here to apologize for knocking the air outta me?" You tease with a grin. 

"I'm really sorry about that! I did come here to apologize. I'm sorry for flying into you...?"

"(Y/n) (L/n)." 

"Sorry (L/n)!" 

This boy was very polite, despite your encounter with him moments before. Then the thing happens.

Power: 1/5 Speed: 1/5 Technique: 4/5 Intelligence: 4/5 Cooperativeness: 5/5, Quirk: O** for *ll

But as soon as you finished reading him, his stats started changing from being low, to 6/5. It was confusing me. 

Huh? That's never happened before...

"Haha, don't sweat it! It was an accident. I'm fine though."

Many other students crossed the finish and proceeded to walk over to the center of the stadium. "Now time for the results!" You see Broccoli Boy in first, Ice boy in second, you in third.

Damn, do I always look that nasty?

The results flashed on the big screen, showing all the students up until the forty-second person. Seeing Mei and Hitoshi on the screen made you smile.

You say goodbye to Broccoli Boy and attempt to search for one of your friends. Spotting a tuft of purple hair defying gravity, you speed walk over to your nonchalant friend. 

"Yo! Toshi! I knew you'd make it!" 

"Well, I got some help along the way. But it seems like you had no trouble getting third. But I could've sworn you were in second? What happened?"

"Well, ya' boy here tripped on her fucking foot, letting Ice boy pull ahead." 

With a scoff, Hitoshi and you start to walk over to the stage and wait for the next event to be announced. Not seeing Mei anywhere, you give up on your search for the eccentric girl.

Midnight proceeds to announce the next event, which happen to be a cavalry battle. Given 15 minutes to create your team. The game was a point-based system, 42nd place being at 5 points and increasing the better your placement in the obstacle course. 

Knowing who you wanted to team up with, you turn to Hitoshi to ask him to be in a team with you. But as soon as the timer goes off, people swarm you, while shoving Hitoshi away. People who you didn't even know started yelling in your face. 

Deadpanning at the scenario, you finally snap out of it, trying to peacefully get out, however, many of them started fighting among each other to be on a team with you. Slipping out of the crowd, you find Hitoshi and team up with him. He already had 2 other teammates, but from the dazed looks on their faces, he brainwashed them. 

Once the buzzard went off, you knew that you weren't going to be the center of attention, but you were going to get into the next round for sure. With a smirk, you were the front horse, proceeding to go undetected. 

☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

As the buzz rang throughout the stadium, everyone stopped in their movements. Many were disappointed, some satisfied,  some indifferent. Waiting for the results to come, Preset Mic starts to speak. 

"Now, let's take a look at the top four teams right away! In first place, Team Todoroki! In second place, Team Bakugo! In third place, Tetsute- Huh? What, it's Team Shinso?! When did you come from behind?!" 

You grin at you slap your other teammate in the back. The boy snaps out of his trance, putting his head down in shame. They were apparently both students from class 1-A, but they seemed really surprised and out of it, due to Hitoshi's Quirk.

"We got third place! I'm starting to think three is my lucky number, huh Toshi?" 

Hitoshi smiles, but then looks at the other two with a smug grin. "Thanks for your hard work" Hitoshi says. One of them was facing the other way in shame, but the other was staring at us.

"Thanks for being on a team with us!" You thank with a toothy grin. You run your hands through your hair as you and Hitoshi walk away. 

"In fourth, Team Midoriya!" 

Suddenly you hear loud wailing in the distance. Turning your head, you see a fountain of...tears?

"These four team will advance to the final round!" Hear this, you cheer. "Wow, we really did that, huh, Toshi! Come on, let's grab lunch!"

I'm so hungry