The hidden Past

#credits to who made this cute picture
Bold for ten tailed beast
Italics is Naru thoughts
Underline for Jutsu's

Darkness. Madness all at the age of 6.

"I WANNA GO HOME. I WANT MY BROTHER"

"Little Naru you want to go home right" I nod.

"Yes please stranger" I sobbed more quietly of the thought of getting home to my brother.

"We will tell you a little a bedtime story and then Mr. Zabuza will take your home. There were once a person with an amazing chakra that wanted to end the First Great Shinobi War, to achieve that she ate a forbidden fruit of the god tree. She ended the war but as she got 2 sons she had to share her chakra with them. As the longer she had to the faster her hunger for power came, so she combined her self with the god tree. After that, she was gone and a great beast came with ten tails, sharp like knife teeth and a helmet like a shell on it's back. Her sons defeated the beast and sealed away in the moon. And the chakra into one of them. And split them into 9 parts known as the nine tail beasts. The body who was sealed in the moon was strong enough to break and come lose to take as another form. A wolf. As the new form was roaming around it could still form chakra making it dangerous. So one of the sons took it to them to seal it inside them for good and letting the moon choose the next to bear it. Mr. Zabuza if you mind?" A door opens and makes light into the darkroom. I ran up to him.

"Please take me to my brother" I sobbed.

"Yeah I will" he takes his hand in the air and knock me out.

"A baby what is this"
"Who are you"
"I'm a great beast "
"Hehe your like look woffly"
"I WILL GET OUT HUMANS YOU HEAR I WILL"

"Naru-chan" I woke up.
"Mr bad don't touch me"
"Nono I want to help you get out and go to your family. Let us escape them. Naru if u want to see your brother climb on my back"

"Get in Manshi formation protect Naru and Tazuma" I stand up look at him.

"Who should I take out first" I look around in the thick mist around us. He will either attack us first or Kakashi.

"Heh are you sure Kakashi" I turn around to find Zabuza right in the middle. I take out my kunai and dodges the attack by ducking. I stabbed him in unison with sensei to see him bleed water. a clone.
"let me out so,  I can beat him up" no you will ruin everything. Stop growling it is distracting me. When I talk to you I lose all the important parts to hear you beast.

"NARU, SENSEI BEHIND YOU" Naruto yelled before Zabuza strikes with the sword again. I jumped away by instinct but Kakashi was not so lucky. As Zabuza cut Kakashi in two Kakashi turn into water. A clone? When did Kakashi had time for that and does Kakashi even know how to.. wait Zabuza is a water user. Water water. Damn, I don't remember what water was weak against. Think. Naru. Think.

"Naruto" Sakura yelled. Naruto leaps through the air from a hit. Naruto. I dashed to catch him. Sasuke leaps to attack Zabuza. I know now earth or lightning or fire. "SASUKE"

"Yellow flash" my body froze. " You didn't think that we wouldn't plant safe words in your mind little beast." No my plan to ask Sasuke about fire jutsu." I won't let you hit me"

*time skip brought you by the fight in episode 8 and 9 and Kakashi passing out*

"KAKASHI SENSEI" Naruto yelled. "There seems like the words are locked in the seal so let's weaken it" but how. "Break a door down." What nooo. I would rather wait until they get me. "we got washed away"

*meanwhile*
"Hey Naruto, haven't we forgot your sister?" Sakura asked the boys while they carried their sensei.
"NAAAAH she finds the way back to us she always comes back"

"I feel like you trust your brother way too much. he has left you. so let us TEAR IT DOWN". No, I will wait.

"IT HAVE BEEN A DAY NOW FOR YOUR SAKE BREAK IT AND EAT" UUUGH. Stomach rumbled. Fine. I got dragged to the seal room.

"So how do we do it."
"Easy I will have to learn you a jutsu and you will have to take a seal paper and burn it. Since this seal is a 5 door seal. We have to take out one to get out the next."
"Alright What is this jutsu I have to learn."
"Hm let us take burning ash better for you not to burn me up to" wolf smirked.
"I would never it" I smiled mischievously. "Oh wait we are bonding aww"
"What no. I want bloodshed and chaos not to BOND WITH A STUPID BLOND KID"
"WHAT NO TAKE THAT BACK OR ELSE I WILL LET US DIE"
"First-hand sign 'snake' " the wolf put it's hand together.
'Snake'
"Second-hand sign is 'rat' "
'Rat'
"Then 'snake' again"
'snake'
"The last one is 'tiger' "
'tiger' something was building up in my mouth. Uck.
"Now get the ash out of your mouth" I spit out the like wolfie instructed. The ash layer itself in a big smoke." aha did you see that I did it."  "hold it you moron" the smoke blew up.  "WOOOOOAAAH THAT WAS awesome wolfie" wolf sighed. "You could have killed us u know. You may have done right but this jutsu is also very dangerous" I pretended I didn't hear him and went to take of the first seal paper.  I put it on the surface of the water floor. 'Snake, rat, snake, tiger' I build up some ash in my mouth before and blew it out of my mouth. I layered the smoke on the seal paper. The smoke exploded. "You did it kid" as the smoke of the paper was clearing up the paper was gone but the smoke was getting bigger and thicker.
"Is this your work"
"NO YOU IDIOT! what's happening." The smoke turned into a heavy mist.  As the mist clears I see that I am no longer in the seal room. I see two cores that take the power of each other  "Woah what is this." One of the core was very dark and seemed to be pure negative while the other was golden with a hint of light. My eyes were drawn in how they worked together and that was the last thing I remembered seeing.

"Mr. Zabuza where we going, "I ask like I haven't 100 times before.
"For now to a river so, I can learn you something"
"Learn me what" he sighed.
"Chakra control"
"What is that Mr" he picked me up.
"You need to stop asking or else I will go mad," he said angered. He took me back on the ground.
"Yes, sir" as the months went by and chakra control teachings they were a week longer way from the leaf. "Naru you are soon home to see your brother"

"Yeah thank you sensei" he froze. "Ah sorry mister but is it okay to call you that"
"sure but forgive me for this"
"For what"

"Redstreak"

I woke up with pain in my back. "Ow," it seemed like while I was out I had fallen straight on my back. "Kid you awake now." yeah I think so. "Good news u destroyed the first seal door and have everything intact the bad thing that smoke from the jutsu was not you're doing"

"Either way I am wondering what my team is doing. But he was right he was my sensei"