Zabuza's father?

Bold for ten tailed beast
Italics is Naru thoughts
Under line for jutsu's

I woke up in a very big room. Felt like I have been awakened from the dead. Wait what exactly happened yesterday. I tried to recall what happened, only remembering to the chorus of the song. Guruko lay on the bed beside me. With the Bakugans on his back. Curse this heat. I slowly pulled the blanket away, enough to slowly escape the bed without waking one of them up. I noticed a little note on the side of the nightstand. Under the note was one of the boxes dan called a phone.

"Hey, Naru. We all went out to try to get some competition. Here is a phone our numbers are in it. Dan" I picked up the phone staring at me in the reflection. I brought it out of the room.

"Julie you can't be sure of it." That voice. They're home. I walked towards the room where the voices came from.

"Marucho I'm sure of it. He is the spy." I stopped right outside the room.

"See they don't trust you Let's go and make chaos." I rolled my eyes at Juubi. They said he.

"I'm not sure Julie. It could be anyone. I would be most suspicious of Naru. How come she is the chosen one and masquerade knew that first. What if he told her to say all the things she has told us to get in."

"But shun is always alone. We never know what he is up to" A melody comes out of the box. In a surprise, I dropped it.

"Naru." Julie had her head out of the room. "What are you doing here."

"I heard your voices and I wanted to ask how that box works" I smiled sheepishly to her. She gasped.

"You seriously don't know how a phone work. let me teach you how girl." She picks up the phone and dragged me into the room. She dragged me all the way to a couch and forced me to sit. "Now let the lesson begin."

Julie taught me all about how the phone works from apps to calling people. And how surfing on the internet works too. She thought me also how to change the ringtone on the phone.

"Oh let me show you how you download the songs" she showed her phone before my phone was showing a picture of shun with a small ringing sound. "You should take that."

"Hello"

"Hi, Naru. Would you like to come? I want you to meet someone." Julie was already out of the room. Wait is she?

"Yeah sure where are you" I answered him.

"At the tower. see you then" his voice disappeared and the same did his picture. I ran out of the room and into the one I woke up in. Finding my hip pouch.

"You're up early Master" Harpet jumped into my shoulder along with hydranoid. Guruko was missing from his spot so it seemed like he was called back to Kakashi.

Dog, Boar, Ram' "transformation jutsu". I looked into The big mirror they had in The room. The ears and the tail was gone. found everything I needed in my hip pouch and got out my teleporting card. Wardinton tower. I spun the card teleporting across time to find a supertall tower. Some kids looking at me in a weird way. I walked in a big opening find shun with an elder man. Shun noticed me and waved me over. I felt a strong chakra presence with every step closer to them.

"Hi, Naru meet my grandpa but also my teacher." We shook hands and I saw he noticed my chakra flow.

"Hi, Naru nice to meet you. If I may ask which family are you from."

"Mr. Kazami I'm one of the few left in the Uzumaki clan. Taking mostly after my father who isn't one."

"Uzumaki Huh. A long time since I heard that family name."

"Huh you knew them, grandpa"

"You could say that shun. I meet Mito Uzumaki once." I looked at him with shook.

"you meet the first holder of Nine tails?"

"yeah I did right after the war she helped me and shun's father to go out of Japan but leaving his uncle behind"

"I have an uncle?" that's why the chakra.

"Is his name Zabuza?" I asked him, getting a shocked face staring right back at me. "Ah is that I meet him. And well shun's chakra level is low but very like vibe to him."

"Friend or Foe?"

"Both. He taught me 2 jutsu's I still use, when I was 6 but meet again as an enemy not long ago."

"I see how was he?"

"In fighting style or general?" Shun looked back and forth looking very confused about everything he got to know.

"Both please"

"His village changed their way to pass he killed everyone one else to pass the exams. He became a jounin. Become one of the seven swordsmen. He got kicked out. Lived rest as a mercenary to get money. He found one to care about. He died fighting for that person." I looked down on the ground trying to think about it.

"Grandpa, how about we just enjoy ourselves ?" I nodded in unison with shun's grandpa. I followed them into the tower noticing a white-haired girl headed this way as this box went up taking us all the way to the top. I poked shun to ask him something

"shun. what is this transport we are on" I whispered to him, being completely lost.

"It's a elevator. It takes us up instead of the stairs. It's more then 100 stairs up to where we are going." A pling was heard and the doors opened letting us walk out the elevator. I followed after shun and his grandpa, looking at them having fun looking at the city.

" You won't get away with this Hal-G" i turned around to see Julie running towards us with a toy hammer. She had it directly at over shun's grandpa She hit him in the head, making him fall. She looked at me. "How did you get before me here.well it doesn't matter." She looks at shun. "Shun I  know you are a spy. I challenge you to a battle."

"She's interesting shun." skyress said. I mentally face planted. Yup this is such a colorful team. Makes me wonder what the hell they have been doing before.

"Field open" I stepped away from the symbol circle and watched them disappear before the time stops.