Protecting the Core

Bold for Juubi
Underline for Jutsu
Italics for thoughts

"The barrier is down. My brother will come to me." Wavern said with a hint of concern. "your world is now together with Vestroia."

"I feel more powerful, may this be because of the fusion"

"We should retreat to higher ground," I told them. I  picked up the phone that I left here earlier and tried to call Hiro. after the 6 rings, I got to the voicemail.  "where's Hiro?"

"He went to bring Yui back to the hospital. but I totally agree with you." He grabbed wavern and took my hand. "Let's go to the tower." he pulled me out of the room and into the street while holding my hand.  I could feel my face getting hotter as I looked down at our hands.

"for a player, you are"  I could hear Juubi was laughing, his normal dark laughter. I shook my head at Juubi and continued to follow Joe with our hands intertwined. We reached the tower and into the elevator as Joe's bakupod was making sounds of chan lee's voice. I quickly pulled my hand from him, like I just got shocked.

"joe come in." He takes the call from chan Lee but not before sighing.

"Yeah what's up lee?"

"We couldn't defeat them, Joe.". I pushed the button to the highest floor while listing in. "How does it go with Wavern."

"not good she is in pain but we will protect her."

"We?"

"Yeah, me and Naru."

"What about her boyfriend?" I choked on her words without meaning too, it was loud so chan lee heard it too. "oh is Naru there too."

"yeah I am and Hiro is not my Boyfriend. He has a destiny of being forever alone."  The door opens revealing the sunshine.

"I wouldn't use those words. More like has a destiny to be greater than Naru." I walked past him and into the view area, I felt a strong feeling that I have felt before in the village.

"have we been able to make contact dan and the other?" I asked while looking away from them.

"no but we are running out time" Wavern said to me. "you know what you have to do right Naru?" I turned to look at wavern on Joe's shoulders. I nodded at her and she jumped to me. I started to center my chakra into wavern so she would be stronger to get to the brawlers.  I felt the chakra leaving and making me a little weaker.  Juubi chakra was getting into my chakra and I smiled at juubi's gesture.  Wavern opened a portal a little furter away from the tower and we saw the brawler bakugan's came out of it. I stopped centering the chakra into Wavern and collect myself with the chakra from juubi.  Joe looked at me concerned but dismissed as he called the brawlers.

"Dan dan. Are you there? Dan can you hear me?" I walked to joe and saw dan on the bakupod.

"Joe, Naru what's up?" I looked at Joe and smiled.

"ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS OF WARDINTON, ALIENS ARE APPROACHING THE CITY. PLEASE DO NOT PANIC. PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE  ALIEN INVASION  MANUAL. PLEASE EVACUATE TO THE NEAREST SHELTER. I REPEAT PLEASE EVACUATE TO THE NEAREST SHELTER."

"Dan, please take the the rest of the brawlers to the tower we will talk more there" I said to them before Joe ended the call.  Hiro looked at me and started to drag me a little away from the door and Joe.

"How are you Standing half of your chakra is gone, i only feel the dark chakra now. " I got his hand off of me. and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"sometimes people are missunderstood. so can beast's be" I said as the elevator door got opened to the faces of brawlers. I smiled upon their faces as they all looked safe, even Alice. I took a glance at Hiro before moving away from the group. I sighed but holds my distance. I heard Joe was telling them about Naga and his bakugan that were on the way here. I closed my eyes to take s deep breath. When i opened them again i was face to face with Juubi.

"I have felt a surging amount of power after the fusion with the alien world, it will effect the other beasts too" Juubi said while looking around the seal room. "I can sense my chakra is in japan"

"you mean the chakra that was taken away but stayed in the moon?" I asked Juubi, i got a nod as a comfermation.

"it's with a another Rinnegan User." Juubi sighed before contiuning. "there's another thing you should beware of to. if my power has been raisen to so might have the other beasts, that means that the battle between your brother and Gaara might be a bigger one then i expected" i thought his words over before realising what he really said.

"so you are saying Naruto is fighting Gaara now?" Juubi nodded before sending me back. just as i got back i felt a hand on my shoulders. i took a deep breath before turning to Joe.

"you wanna talk about why you are pushing Hiro away?" i shook my head at him and looked at wavern in his hand.

"the question is is she okay? after all it might be a battle between her and her brother." Wavern jumps away from us and to futher away to drago. "if I were to battle my own brother like that i would be crushed a lot more than just a heartbreak." Joe gave me a gentle look.

"you both are strong so i doubt it." He took my hands into his. "After all you have survived a alien invavsion and a battle with Naga up front. " I looked down and blushed from the compliments. my heart was fluttering a little bit. he move his hand to my chin and lifted my head up. i was staring him right in the eyes, and my heart was beatin g a little faster than normal. "You have been a excelent ninja and a brawler." His face was getting closer and closer. "we are lucky to have you here with us." The gap was closed between our lips and I never felt anything like it. His lips were soft and his taste was a lot like the candy rocket cake from the cafe. He was the one who pulled away this time, and for once I let little happy tears ago infront of another person other than my actually teammates.

this will never last.