Going back

(last one of the celebrating) :D

Bold for ten tailed beast
Italics is Naru thoughts
Underline for Jutsu's

"I got you" shun was the last voice I thought I heard. but I'm dead right.  the wind blew sideways and downwards.  everything I felt earlier wasn't there anymore except the red chakra feeling. my skin was still tingling and a little warmer from that. I opened my eyes to meet shun's light brown eyes. a little worried look in them before replacing it with a neutral look. "you gotta be careful there Naru" I looked down to see skyress in her true form.

"Naru you shouldn't worry everyone like that" I smiled at the duo. it didn't go unnoticed by skyress as she let out a happy cry.

"oh man, I am happy to see you all here. but did masquerade send you here" Marucho let out a chuckle. "you guys did this on purpose"

"no need to thank us Dannyboy. it was our pleasure" I could hear dan take a big breath in.

"AH MAN, YOU GUYS ARE SUCH IDIOTS. THERE IS NO WAY OUT" I saw that look in Runo eyes. shun lets me down from the bridal style he had me in. I didn't really realize that before.

"WELL LISTEN HERE SMARTY PANTS. WE CAME HER TO RESCUE YOU"

"DO YOU EVEN REALIZE WE CAN BE TRAPPED HERE FOREVER. WHAT WERE YOU GUYS EVEN THINKING"

"WE WERE THINKING ABOUT YOU" Runo blushed. I let out a sigh. "are you saying you want us to leave you alone here"

"well no"

"take it out on me. it was my idea" shun looked at me after he spoke up. looking like it was more directed to me then dan.

"don't listen to shun," Marucho said determinedly.

"Yeah, we all decided to come here doom dimension or no dimension. we are are the battle brawlers we are one team"

"that is so cool, thanks for the support you guys"

"Okay, we need a plan to get out"Preyas started. "if-" Tiggerra interrupted him.

"And how will we do that"

"I have no idea" Tiggerra brings her claws up and slashes at him. I tried to hold my laugh.

"I should have done that long ago"

"but if we think we can get out we can do you guys get my grip" I nodded. "At least Naru gets it" I walked a little before the group as I felt the energy.  "correct me if I'm wrong" I interrupted Preyas.

"our way out is coming to us" 

"I see you felt us chosen one. and yes we will be your way back to the human world" a red aura shines a little before turning into a big masked man.  I knew he was the one telling I was listing earlier to the rest. I felt his element was Pyrus like Drago's. 

"Who are you?" I looked at dan as he was blinded, meaning he still saw the light.

"I am Apollonir. an accident Pyrus soldier" a new brown light came to his right.

"I am Clayf. a Subterra soldier" another light came his right. this was light as haos.

"I am Lars Lion a Haos soldier" next was a purple light to hers right.

"Exedra, Darkus" A new blue light came on Apollonir's left. li A little space between to make space for the last one.

"I am Frosch a aquas" the last was a green light.

"I am Oberus a Ventus soldier"

"am I gonna get marked now. since I am not supposed to be here. if so fight me" I challenged the 6 legendary soldiers.

"she's a dangerous one I like her. but we are gonna mark you for your destiny later on and you weren't supposed to be in the doom dimension with the rest of the Bakugan Brawlers. your path was written a long time ago. you are supposed to be battling masquerade to find out where the next hit is"

"let's cut deal brawlers" the rest disappeared and I was left with Harpet, Hydranoid, and Exedra.

"you might be powerful but your connection to the dragon is more dangerous." 5 different lights went up in the sky and flew their own way. "their test has begun and our talk will." he held his hand out, making a black and purple staff appear in his hand.

"what will you do yo our master?" Hyrdanoid looked like he was on edge to attack.

" I will just do something to help with the tailed beast inside her." he takes the staff up in the air making the sky darker. "this might just burn a little." I nodded to him, signaling I was ready.

"captain you can't be serious!" I turned to look at Harpet, with a dead serious face. My left shoulder started to burn in a mystic way. It was around some skin. the pain started to fade but the skin was still hot.

"I will send you back to Japan with that you can teleport later on back to Warrington. you need to speak with the Hokage. he knows the one that knows what the mark is. And he knows more about your legacy than the Hokage as he trained your father"

"thank you exedra"

"no, thank you. you will understand this when you get older" I looked at him questionably. I was gonna ask him before I had purple light around me, taking me far away into the sky as it blinds me. My sight was meet with green grass and familiar trees.

"Sasuke more chakra into your ball." I heard Kakashi's voice behind me. I turned around to see him and Sasuke training. The chakra ball goes into an electric ball before exploding, leaving the air empty in Sasuke's hands. He looked mad. He glared at sensei before his looked soften a little when our meet eyes. "what are you looking at?" Sasuke ran passensei and tackled me into the ground. We both groaned when we touched the grass with a bang.

"you're back Naru" i shook my head.

"not for long. I need to look for the Hokage." Kakashi brings his hand out to us. We both took a hand to help us up.
Z
"yo Naru." Kakashi flashed his little eye smile as he hasn't meet me some days before. I smiled back to him return the favor. "what do you need to do here."

"I'm here to speak to hokage sama to find someone who trained my father."

"Well I know who he is. And Naruto is currently training with him at the moment."

"She can stay meanwhile in my house sensei" Sasuke was fast to suggest. Kakashi looked dumbfounded. "Great no objection-"

"I have." Kakashi picked up and threw me on his shoulder. "You guys just turned legal. If something happens it's on me. She will stay at mine for now."  He started walking away from Sasuke. I waved at Sasuke before getting away to far away from him. Going to my sensei's house why would he brought up that with Sasuke.