Getting closer to the core

Bold for ten tailed beast
Italics is Naru thoughts more over things that happens in her head
Under line for jutsu's

I have been staying at dan's place after the whole heat and and Julie thinking shun's grandpa was Hal-G. But I have going over to shun's place to train with him and his grandpa. But right now some yoga with Miyoko.

"Isn't this great for your body Naru" I followed after her into a pose where we hold our balance of our body on our shoulders.

"It's amazing actually." I closed my eyes to feel the burning in my muscles.

"TENTACLEAR"
"FORTRESS farewell"
"HARPUS NO COME BACK"
" NO CYCLOPS"
"SIRENOID NOO"

I opened up my eyes again. I had fallen over in the middle. Those voices was. OH NO. I ran up to the guest room. I got out of the yoga entire and into a orange turtleneck, a black skirt and a in black high knee socks. One of the many clothes Miyoko got for me. I grabbed my hip pouch and grabbed Harpet and Hydranoid. I ran downstairs to get my shoes they were black boots I also got from Miyoko. She is far to kind.

"Naru. What's The hurry?" Miyoko asked from behind me.

"I gotta hurry and tell somebody something before they leave that's all." I as ran fast as I could to Runo's family cafe. As I stepped foot in I saw the girl the with the orange hair. She looked over at me. Something was in her eyes underneath but was hard to see what.

"Oh Naru your here." I looked over at dan, seeing a another boy in front of him on the table. I gasped. Infinity core. " I don't think you met joe." I waved at him as he did the same back.

"Unfortunately I have some bad news as well." I looked down at the table. I knew what he was gonna tell them. "Masquerade took down chan."

"Not only chan. He took down the rest of his sidekicks. He sent their bakugan's to the doom dimension." I interrupted him. All of them gasped.

"Darn it. It gotta be for revenge."

"No dan. It gotta be more then revenge." Harpet jumps from my shoulder onto dan's head and the table.

"Dan I think he's right or else Naru would be hit as well."

"Wait" joe started. "Your that Naru, Chan Lee spoke about. You came in late and you had no idea what was really happening." I nodded.

"Or atleast until I meet Drago. We meet before I even had the chance. I was used. Since the cores don't affect me. I think. I have been close to them before."

"You saw the two core?"

"I am the chosen one. According to every bakugan and I can see things. Hear things that can help us. That's how I knew chan was taken down. I heard her scream after fortress."

"But wavern told me I was the chosen one."

"I think you are joe. I am just chosen save vestroia. No one knows how. But I think it will be all of us."

"YEAH. I like how you think Naru." Dan stands up on the table. Strength in number but first I gotta take down masquerade." Runo looked at the table worried. I dragged dan off to help her. "WHAT Hey!?"

"Thanks Naru. Dan sit down before everyone is asking questions." Joe stands up.

"Well thanks for the drink. But I have to leave."

"What you leaving already." I felt a burning stare from my left as dan talked. I look at The orange haired girl. In her look was hatred and betrayal. Shining black for a moment.

"Yeah I am on a trip with my mom and we are traveling all over because I was in the hospital to long."

"I sure wish I could join then." She looks at marucho, with kindness.

"Something off about her. I like it" I left them to join Juubi in the seal room.

"Do you have something to say Juubi."

"In matter of fact I have brat. I just felt the presence of two tail. And shukaku is growing more and more powerful."

"And why is you telling me this."

"You I know what you really wish for. All the tailed beast one place in peace. Alone away from the hosts. Along with your brother, a safe place. Since the village is using you." I forced myself out of the seal room seeing joe going out the cafe. I followed after him and called his name.

"What's up Naru"His onyx eyes focused on me.

"Has wavern said anything. It just that." I gave out sigh. "I'm lost. She only told me directly that I have two destiny's one here and one in Japan." He comes closer up to me. Taking me into a hug.

"I'm sorry Naru. She never told me about your thing. But I'm sure you will find that out of her. When the times comes." I hugged him back, before we let each other go. "Here take my number" he brings out a paper and a pen and write down numbers on it. "Feel free to text me anytime." He handed me the paper with a smile. " until we meet again Naru."

"See you joe." I held the paper close as I waved good bye to joe. I turned around. Julie and runo pressed up agaist the door to see. Dan trying to see but are blocked by runo and julie. I returned back inside to the brawlers.

"Ooh I think someone has a crush." Julie said as a fact. I blushed hiding away behind Dan.

"Come on guys. Don't tease her." He said getting me to feel safer. "Tease her atleast the right way." There is a right way!?

"Do you know nothing brat."

"Oh snap. Naru we gotta go"Dan grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door. "SEE YOU GUYS"

"Where are we going dan?"

"You will know when we get there"

"I swear if it's sketchy I will hit you real hard."

"Relax Naru. Have a little faith in me will ya?" If you only knew what faith will give you Dan.