The sisters

Bold for ten tailed beast
Italics is Naru thoughts
Underline for Jutsu's

"What the freak Aiko."

"She needed to be dealt with brother. She knows the monstrous Megumi."

"Kiko why are you like this to your sister huh."

"She is not my sister little Hiro. But I would recommend how you step next with your sister. It is a monster from my own DNA. You should be ashamed you did nothing to stop your parents."

"Draw power from the mark. It can heal you." exedra? I followed the introduction form execrable and drew power from the mark. I felt the wound try to heal itself but it was impossible with the staff through me. I slowly drew the staff out of me, throwing it to the girls. They all looked at me now. I was angry at them but mostly angry at hiro. Trying to save me when I abandoned them. It shouldn't be fair. He has no right to just walk in again. I looked at the girl in green, Aiko. She held my transformation card with her left hand. I marched right up to them, punching Kiko in the face. She looked unfazed by the hit.

You remind me very much of Yugito. She had your fire until I knocked it out of her. Her tailed beast was totally useless." I growled at her. She seemed amused. "all jinchuriki's are useless and some stupid monsters." I ran at her hoping to take her down. She moved out of the way making me take down hiro instead. " tsk pathetic."

I don't like you toying with future subjects." Someone pulled me up by my hair making me look at that person. I recognized that person from the exams. Kabuto. I tried to get out of his hold but it was firm. He forced chakra into to his other hand hitting Hiro make his body seemed lifeless.

"Well isn't it the freak that takes other people's body". Kabuto forced me to look at the scene. The man had long black and wore grey garbs with a thick purple rope belt tied in a large knot behind his back.  I felt like I knew that wear from someplace.

"Don't speak as you my master Orochimaru." No way. That's his true form?

"Kabuto. I can speak for myself. But he's right girls. Don't speak as you know me. Things can be pretty ugly so return that card before you lose more then your pride" Aiko and Kiko looked at each other before laying the card down, walking away. He picks up the card walking over to me. I could finally see his face.  he had very pale skin, golden eyes with slitted pupils, purple markings around his eyes and fang-like teeth. His long hair hogged over mostly over his face making everything either creepy or hot. Not the right time Naru. He brings the card into my hip pouch before touching my cheek. "The day you will come to me is the day your cousin needs you the most.  You will know then child of darkness." he knows?. Orochimaru seemed to read my mind, he let out a dark chuckle while smirking like he was the devil himself.  He comes closer to my face and licked my cheek before pulling kabuto away. They walked away leaving me alone with the unconscious Hiro. The unconscious Hiro!? I checked his pulse, seeing it still going Itried to shake him awake.I got no response from him. I took out the transportation card and held onto his hand, transportation us both back to my room at Dan's house. I quickly hurried to break one of my water capsules.

Tiger' "water clone jutsu" two clones emerged from the water and helped me get hiro onto my bed. I brought out an empty capsule as they dissolved into water so I could get it up into the capsule. The door opened to reveal Dan. He looked at me and then at Hiro. I quick got op to him and closed the door behind him. "he is just unconscious. He got knocked out by a Ninja."

"why bring him here my mom will freak if she sees him."

"dan calm down." I nodded at Drago for thanks." she must have a good reason to bring him here."

"exactly I can't bring him home. Naruto lives there. If I walk in that door I will never return my protective institution will come back then. Kakashi still probably have jiraya there and I am pissed at them, and simply I don't know where he lives."

"did hydra agree to this?"

"probably not"

"where are they either way" this time it was Drago who asked.

"safe." I ran across the room trying gong something skarp and small. "Damn it i need to find it."

"find what." i looked under the bed seeing the red small box.

"Zabuza last gift to me." i carefully got the boxx onto the bed. "he taught me how to use them but i it was to advanced go a genin like to use. And before i got my memories back i thought i was a gift from my parents.  My life was based on a lie from the start."  I carefully got the needle out of the box. "I was thinking I was natural when the Hokage wanted to show me how to use them. But I learned under my chakra control training."

"that's pretty amazing."

"can you get off his garments."

"no are you crazy what if he wakes up."

"If he does. I can ship it."

"what no. I'm straight." Drago laughed. I cracked a little smile.

"i know Danny boy. You love Runo." Dan was blushing madly. Drago continued to laugh.

"I-I DON'T LOVE HER." I tried to hush him it seemed to work. "I hate her." he looked at ground before looking at me again. "yeah I hate her." his eye indicated he was lying. My smile got just bigger.

"mhm. Just do what I asked you to do." Dan hurried his garments of Hiro's upper body. I placed the needle right under his shoulder blade, over a small chakra point. I pushed the needle through a little bit and force a little chakra in. His body was fast to push out my chakra and i got away from him with the needle. Hiro gasp for air as he wakes up. He looks around as I hurried Dan and Drago out of the room.

"Naru where am I?"

"welcome back."