Heroes of Warrington

I ran with Hiro back to wavern and found shun and Alice on the ground with alpha hydranoid and Skyress. Harpet was still fighting with Naga and now was Fortress there drawing the blades of the rage ability card. Hiro did a hand sign and we were riding on some crystals to get closer to the top.

"Harpet Change attribute to Ventus" She turned to me and changed her attribute. I pulled out the ability card for harpet and waited to Fortress to send the flames to Naga. as soon as it happened it activated the Ability card. "Ability activated Feathered Storm" Harpet sends out the wind in little bullets som it strengthens the fire is gonna hit Naga.

"darkus riot" Naga sends out a ball out of dark energy that hits their attack a nullifying the abilities. harpet and Fortress evade that ball but naga attacks with his tail and hit them both making them return to ball form. I looked at wavern as she was held by naga in a chokehold.

"I'm sorry Naru I wasn't strong enough to protect her" I looked down on harpet in my hand. I smiled softly at her.

"No problem, but's it is still not over yet" A fireball was shot on Naga and I looked up behind me to find Dan and Drago. flying towards Naga. I looked up and came upon a bad idea. I gave Harpet to Hiro and looked up again. "Hiro can you give me a boost"

"Don't tell me you are trying to kill yourself now"

"not exactly but if the silent core is dark energy we should be able to take some from him right, Juubi" I smiled a little when I saw hiro getting ready to boost me up. Another fireball was shot and hit Wavern instead. "we are the darkest chakra beast out there so it should be possible if we get close enough" Juubi sighs but say nothing more. Wavern was fading away and the infinity core was being passed to Drago, forming a diamond on his chest. "Now Hiro" he quickly made a crystal that made it's way up to them and I channeled the dark chakra of Juubi. Naga and Drago attacked each other making a blinking light with their powers. I quickly made the chakra come into my hands and eyes to get some chakra chains and able to see the target. The ground was moving up into the sky and I quickly jumped on that new platform and used my chakra t stay on it until we got so high it stopped. Naga and Drago were battling in the sky and it was further up I could get with the chakra.

"you have that kid here too" I looked over at the other side and saw Dan talking to Drago. Drago was turning into water and turned back right in front of Naga. he moved back to attack Drago with Darkus riot. I got into a position so I just waited until Naga would get closer to me.

"if you can't get on then this will backfire" I rolled my eyes at Juubi as I spotted Hal-G getting some other Bakugan into the battle.

"Naru come in" I heard Hiro's voice and never had been so glad for that jutsu we used to cheat in the exam.

"Hiro we might have some problems" I looked at the field again as the other Bakugan seems to win over Drago. "there are other Bakugan's here and since humans can't get through that force field around us can boost the bakugan's here."

"I can try, need to hear with the rest of the group to get more than just harpet up there." Naga was putting his foot on the dragon's head and I couldn't wait anymore. I ran as fast as I can using chakra to increase my speed, I lept through the air and cane on naga's back.

"what the?"

"not what it's who is it" I put my hands-on Naga pulling the dark chakra in along with his energy. the energy was too much to handle so I lost a grip and Naga was able to grab me.

"Why do you even exist brat." Naga squeezed his hand and it hurt worst than burning chakra. my breath was being taken away by the squeeze and it felt like everything fading away. with the dark chakra withdrawing and my breathing too my body couldn't do the pain anymore. my eyes started to close on their own as I could breathless and less.

"Guess you won't live to see Naruto and your sensei" I would have told juubi of another time, but this time it felt like my destiny to die here. "Naruto Nii-san"

Naga threw me and I landed just a little further than dan was standing. I made sure to take some breaths just to make sure I had air into the lungs again.

"Woah Naru You saved Drago." I coughed a little and smiled up at Dan.

"Don't mention it" I kept breathing heavily until I passed out right in front of them.

"wake up Host." I slowly opened my eyes to see Dan hovering over me.

"wake up sleepy head" I sat up and let dan help me up on my feet.

"is it over?" I asked him and at his big wide smile, I knew. Naga was defeated. I quickly took Dan into a hug. "You did it, Dan, I think you were the chosen one instead of me"

"Well you saved us all Naru, and the victory goes to the battle brawlers anyway. we did it"

"You betcha we did" Harpet spoke from dan's shoulder, all ours bakugan's were there. I let go of dan and it felt like I got a little shock. I could feel the energy from the silent core still in me but I ignored it for the time being. Dan helped me so we got to the others safely and we all had a big group hug.

"you did it, Dan, Naru"

"way to you guys" I looked up onto the sky and noticed it was still emerging.

"There is something we need to tell you," Drago spoke a little higher so everyone was listening to him.

"I need to go and become the new core of Vestroia and the others have to return as well." I looked at their disappointed faces so I spoke up.

"The fact they came here is breaking the rules of nature, that's why the worlds are collapsing together. breaking the law of nature has a price and it's always a big price"

"ah Naru is right, and with that, we can never return again to this earth" I walked up to the bakugan's and bowed.

"thank you for everything even if everything hasn't been all good" I gave them all a sad smile, and Harpet came closer to me.

"Naru" she was starting to cry and I took her into my palms "I'm not crying master, it's you". I smiled putting her up to my cheek.

"I will be sure to tell goodbye to Kakashi sensei for you" A warm came around me and I looked up to see Shinjiro smiling down at me. I let Harpet go so she could say bye to Hiro too. "Shinjiro you know I have to leave too right?"

"We do and you are always welcome back. We were thinking inside the shelter to make that room into yours" I smiled even bigger and gave him a hug.

"thank you, you have been like a father to me" I looked at Miyoko and she had the same sad but warm smile I gave her. I looked up at the sky see it slowly returning to our sky meaning Drago is the new core. The bakugan's were slowly being pulled up into the sky further and further away from us.

This is my end stop here for now