Learning new things

Bold for ten tailed beast
Italics is Naru thoughts

"Are you ready Chan Lee" they both throw a card into the empty space. The cards landed closes to the enemy and expand.

"Those are gate cards. Kinda like the mini battle field" she told me.

"BAKUGAN BRAWL. MANTRIS STAND" The Bakugan rose up like Harpet did in the land of waves.

"What is this Mantris it looks familiar," I asked chan, Lee. She looked at me in shock for not knowing.

"You have never seen a mantris before?" I shook my head. "it's a small insect. Living mostly with wet wood"

"We barely have wet wood near us. Is more in the land of the waves. But they built a bridge so I had to take care of them." She face planted in her hand.

"ARE YOU GONNA FIGHT OR NOR NOT CHAN LEE" she picks up a Bakugan and throws it into the battle.

"BAKUGAN BRAWL. MANION STAND"  a lion with wings and an elegant face rose up with a red light around it. Wow, everything is so intense.

"NOW DAN"

"GATE CARD OPEN. TRIPLE BATTLE" I looked over at Dan. Already knowing his move.

"Don't tell her. If she can turn this around after this then she really is worthy of being a slave for us." Wait what?

"BAKUGAN BRAWL. PYRUS SEIGE STAND"

"Naru. You saw his move right" I took some steps away from chan Lee before she threw her next Bakugan.

"Yeah Harpet I did but"

"no, but. Do you realize that maybe this what are your destiny is all about? look at the battle field" I looked at the field. "do you know how much power you have then. we have to test it on one of them" I nodded.

"Warius stand" He will throw manion into the field beside and take them both out.

"ABILITY ACTIVE. SLING BLAZER" the red Mantris flies and takes it to where the siege was placed. taking them both out of the battle.

"Naru" I shook my head trying to get the voice out of my head. "Naru"  the voice came back stronger.

"Come on Let's keep going" I suddenly felt giddy. It was like something inside me wanted to get free.

"Naru" I tried to shake the voice out of my head. "Naru"  it becomes stronger. "Find me"  Images make their way into my head. A light brunette sick in bed. A hospital. Birds. Clear blue sky. The images came in faster and faster.  I clenched my head.

"Your comrade doesn't look good" Naga's brawlers care?

"Masquerade" I got pick up. I meet with a masked face I had met before.  He teleported me away from the battle and into the basement. The surrounding still a little bit weird from the ongoing battle.

"You are sweating" He puts his hands on my forehead. The images stopped."What did you see?" My mind went back to The voice. I remember that one from long ago. I looked up at masquerade.

"Don't tell him" he takes the device off my neck. Getting up placing it by the computer. He returns back to me. Picking me up in a bridal style. Like Kakashi did the first time. He takes me up the stars to a dark room. He puts me down on a bed

"Good night," he tells me before leaving the room. I look up at the ceiling. Everything getting normal again. I wonder how they are doing. Before I get to say anything more a little smoke comes up. I sat up to find 2 shadows. Them getting closer. I felt my cheek getting wet.