Let out the beast

Bold for ten tailed beast and Naru when she is affected by red chakra
Italics is Naru thoughts
Underline for Jutsu's

I ran towards Megumi with nothing hoping to get a punch. Letting my fist fly in the air as she dodges. Kneeling me in my stomach. But the pain felt nothing like true pain It felt wonderful. I gave her a little dark laugh. I brought my head up to bang it to hers. She pulls out her dual sai. I built up chakra in my throat. "Mo no ga tari yo" singing the last word as a siren scream. She blocks it with her sai's only for them to break when I stopped. I gave her a smirk. I put my hands in the air. Losing myself to the darkness within me. " ladies and gentlemen." I turned around, meeting Orochimaru's eyes. I felt his chakra when our eyes meet. "Genin, chunin, and jounin's " Megumi throws a punch I easily dodged it. turning to her in the process. "Are you all entertained?"  I bowed before I ran straight to her.  She was about to do hand signs. I stopped, copying what she did.
'Tiger'
"Fire style: Great dragon flame jutsu" we shouted.  We shot out fire from our mouths and they formed themself into dragons, before clash into each other burning themselves out.

"Whatever you can do I can do." I told her, as the chakra burns hotter on the inside. I grow canine teeth's and sharps claws. "Just better" I lung at her with my sharp claws. She takes of her mask and black my attack with her teeth.  I jumped back. One of her teeth grows and she breaks it off. I tried to find the jutsu. kekkei genkai, huh. I smirked as I tried to read her movements. 

"I guess we are enemies then" I smirked turning around again. Meeting my brother's eyes this time.

"You all are just sometimes heartless" I felt a pain in chest. I felt the pain to ticklish feeling. "I guess I can now say you stabbed me in my back." I grabbed a part of the bone and pulled it through me until it fell on the floor right before me. On it was some red chakra. Juubi growled from inside me making me growl too. Megumi does more hand signs and I copied them thanks to the Sharingan. 

'Ram, snake, tiger'
"Shadow clone jutsu" She made 3 clones while I made 6. I watch as the clones went to attack her and her clones. My sight went hazy and meet with the source of my powers.

"You're doing a good job but not good enough."

"What do you suggest I do to be better"

"Let me take control.  I have been here to see many jutsu's and have the ability to copy kekkei genkai" I look at Juubi doubt in my eyes.

"At what cost"

"Well, you don't need to pay anything just let me have fun and I promise not to torture those who watch. At least much" he bows down to look me in the eyes. " remember your friends don't care about you. Let me get the revenge you deserve"

"your right Juubi and for now I trust you." he bring out a fist. i bring my fist towards his. as they touches i feel a wave in my body drowning it of my own mind. Juubi smirks as I slowly faded away from my own body.

"you can see what is going on from my point of view for once" i looked at what seemed to be me. A much darker look in the rinnegan and sharingan. I could see clearly that Juubi was in my body. Juubi grow one tail more, being darker then the other one. Juubi pulls his hands together putting them in the air. Opening then reliving a dark purple ball. Running towards her with the ball.

"Dance of the Seedling Fern" bones comes up from the ground trapping Juubi inside.

"You can run but you can't hide" Juubi whistled. Make me even have a shivering. Juubi took the ball into one of the bones. The ball exploded taking bones with it.