Chapter one

Everyday. I hear screaming. if its not Johnnys then its my moms. Yelling at my father about all the broads he brings home every night. I just wish they would shut their trap every once and a while so we could all sit down as a famiy and eat dinner together. I only had so many friends. three, to be exact. Who knows if they're even my friends, they've been hangin' 'round the socs lately. Nobodys ever heard of Socs and greasers hangin' around each other. For all i know, thats white trash is tryna change my friends into Socs. Nobody really messed with me at school 'cause my brother, they know hes apart of Darry Curtis' Gang. He's friends with the Infamous Dallas Winston. They knew Johnny could tell Dally to beat 'em up.

I've never met any of Jonny friends, besides Two-bit, thats only cause i go to school with him. I didnt even know he was Johnnys friend until he started tellin' me about my brother, and the rest of the gang. I Got dressed in a black shirt, a jean jacket, ripped jeans, and i put on some converse on. Johnny told me to get ready 'cause he was takin' me somewhere. I dont know where, he never told me, he just thought it would be a good idea to take me out.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said quietly.

Johnny walked in.

"lets go, before dad wakes up" He said.

"Im disgusted to call that guy my father" I said walking out the front door with johnny.

Johnny nodded in agreement.

"so where ya takin' me, big bro?" I asked.

"To the lot, so you can meet the rest of the gang" Johnny said.

"really?" I asked.

"Yeah, they're fun, i fugured you could use some fun in your life" Johnny said.

"hey! I have fun!" I yelled.

"and by fun you mean locking yourself in your room with the music blastin' so you dont hear mom 'n dad fightin'" Johnny said.

"i call that fun" I mummbled.

"well i dont!" Johnny said.

I rolled my eyes. Johnny stopped, then i stopped, Johnny looked at me, signaling we were here. I Nodded as Johnny took my hand leading me to a group of people sitting on the hard pavement. One was smokin' a ciggerette, The rest were just around talkin'. They all stopped what they were dong and looked at Johnny.

"Johnny cakes whos this little broad? Your girlfriend?" The one smoking asked.

"No! Dal, this is my sister, the one i told you about" Johnny said.

"Oh, well sorry 'bout that" He said.

"Y/n, these are my friends, Dallas, Ponyboy, sodapop, Darry, Two-bit, you already know him, and Steve" Johnny said.

I waved shyly.

"Y/n, you aint gotta be shy, were nice people" Two-bit said

"Sometimes" Dallas said.

"Dont mind Dally, Hes not use to havin' beautiful broads around like you" Sodapop said winking.

I blushed.

"come on man! dont flirt with my sister!" Johnny said.

"not true soda! I have beautiful broads around me all the time, like Sylvia" he said.

"you mean the bitch that keeps two-timin' you while you're in jail? yeah, what a good person" Two-bit said.

Dallas rolled his eyes. Are him and this Sylvia girl dating?

"you're right, two, Im planin' on breakin' up with her at the dingo tonight" Dallas said while puffing his ciggeratte.

"good" Darry said.

I started kinda getting uncomfortable, ive never really been around this many people. Let alone all at once. We all started walkin' around the place, i was kinda dragging around behind them like a lost puppy. Dallas starts walking by my side.

"You good doll?" He asked.

"last i checked my name is Y/n not Doll, and no im not okay, thanks for askin'" i said cockily.

"fistey, mind tellin' me whats going on in the pretty little head of yours?" He asked.

I shruged.

"ive never really been outta my room this long, besides school, but id always go straight home after and lock myself in my room. Then i'd blast music so i couldnt hear my bastard of parents fightin'" i replied.

"so i've heard, Johnny talks 'bout you alot" he said.

"Johnny talks 'bout you guys alot too" i replied.

"hopefully it's nice things" He said smirking.

"yeah, i mean not compared to the things people call you at school" I said.

"oh? and what do people call me?" He asked.

"they call you a no good hood, all kinda names." I said.

"hey! i can be a nice person. Like im talkin' to you arent i?" He asked smirking.

"I guess, but that aint gonna change peoples minds" I said.

"maybe i'll pick you up from school one day to show people im a good guy" He says.

"if you show up to my school, im gettin' a ride from a Soc" I said smirking.

"Oh, and im sure you'd love gettin' a ride from those Bastards. They'll probably rape you, leave your body in the middle of the woods. Leave you to die" He whispered in my ear.

"as a matter of fact, id love to get a ride from you Dallas Winston" i replied.

"i'd love to give you a ride, Y/n Cade."