Chapter sixteen

~Dals pov~

I was laying on the floor, but i didnt feel pain, i felt my body, i wasnt bleeding, till i saw her. Everything stopped, he shot her. everyone looked to see once they heard the gunshot. Everyone gasped at what leo had done.

"oh my god, y/n" Soda cried, covering his mouth.

"y/n/n" pony cried.

She was laying there, on the floor, passed out, bleeding. Darry carried her to the car to take her to the hospital, but i didnt move. Leo and his crew had left. They ran. I didnt notice, but i was crying. I hadnt cried in a while. Everyone was looking down. She only got shot, shes not dead, that i know of. Shes strong, she cant be dead, i cant loose her too, Johnny's already gone. The Cade siblings cant both be dead. fuck, i dont wanna think about it.

I got up and walked with the guys to the hospital. We sat in the waiting room until the doctor walked out.

"well, good news is, she'll be fine, bad news, we'll have to keep her here for a few days" The doctor said.

"thank you" Darry replied.

"We can only let family in at the moment, are any of you Family?" she asked.

"were really the only ones she has, her parents disowned her and her brothers dead" Pony said.

"oh, boyfriend? husband?" she asked.

"uhm" Soda put an arm on my shoulder, "this is her boyfriend"

"perfect, you can go see her" The doctor said, leading me into the room.

I walked in and saw her, lying there, it made me hurt. this is my fault. If i never told him to come to the park. The doctor left the room and shut the door.

"y/n?"

"d-dally?" She asked.

I rushed to her side, "oh my god, y/n, im so sorry, this is all my fault" I cried.

"no, its not, im the stupid one who got shot" she laughed.

"You saved me" i replied.

"I didnt want you to die" She replied.

"y/n i-"

"Mr. Winston but visiting hours are over" the nurse said.

"okay, bye y/n"

"bye Dally" she said it, but it was faint.

I left the room and we all went home.

~Days later~

Y/n's pov~

"where are you taking me?' i laughed,

"you'll see" Dally replied.

yes, I was blindfolded in Dallas Winstons car.

"you're not gonna rape me are you?" I asked.

"what? y/n, no never, Only with your consent" He replied.

"so if i told you okay, you would fuck me" I said jokingly.

"i would definitely" He replied.

Realizing what he just said he face palmed.

"damnit" He muttered.

I laughed, "i already know, i heard you and Tim talking one morning in the kitchen" I replied.

"what? when did you-"

"im a ninja" I replied laughing.

Finally the car stopped moving and we got out.

"careful" Dal said grabbing me and leading me to the house.

"oh my god you are gonna rape me" i laughed,

"You would like that wouldnt you" He replied, smugly.

"im not that kinky" i replied.

"im pretty sure" I added calmly, "unlike some people who are always horny" I replied.

"im not always horny" he replied.

"yes, yes, you are" i replied.

we got to the door and he opened it, he took my blindfold off.

"SURPRISE" They yelled.

"oh my god! guys!" I yelled hugging them.

"welcome home, y/n!" Soda yelled.

"i love you guys!" I yelled.

"we love you too!" Two said.