Chapter fourteen

After my little run in with Flash, I decided to stop at DX to get something to drink. I walked in and saw Angela, i rolled my eyes and grabbed a Gatorade from the freezers and brought it up to the counter. Angela was flirting with Soda. Soda saw me and waved and he excused himself from that conversation.

"hey y/n!" he said ringing me up.

"Hey soda, how are things with sandy?" I asked.

He sighed, "The broad broke up with me again" He replied.

"gee, im sorry Soda" i said paying him.

"Its really no big deal, ive stopped crying over her, its time for a change. no more runnin' back to her" he said.

"thats my boy" I messed up his hair.

"hey! the hair!" he said fixing the parts sticking up.

I heard laughing and i turned around.

"Hey steve!" I said.

"Hey yn/n" he said messing with my hair.

Lets just say, it is highly unfair that the whole gang is all boys and their all taller than me. Angela looked at us disgusted.

"hey, you guys plannin' on going to that new drive in movie tomorrow??" I asked.

"are you gonna be there?" soda asked.

"yup"

"then hell yeah" He replied.

"alright, well ill see you boys there, see you tomorrow night!!" I waved bye and walked out.

"Bye y/n!" They said in union.

I walked in the house and didnt see dally. Hes always home, weird. I walked in my room and sat my drink on my desk and i decided to clean my room a little. so thats what i did.

~few hours later~

I finished, i ended up cleaning the whole house, doing laundry, did the dishes, shit like that. It was now around 1 in the morning. Dallas wasnt home yet. he's probably out partying. Getting drunk, hooking up with girls for the fun of it. It was around two in the morning i fell asleep on the couch. I heard someone yell "shit" but it wasnt dallys. It was a girls voice.

I got up and turned on the light. there was a girl in nothing but a bra and panties. Dal looked at me, "shit" He muttered.

"dal? what the fuck?" I asked.

"Heyyy y/n" He said.

"You have a room ya know" i said.

I went back to my room and fell back asleep. letting them continue. Obviously i woke up the next morning to the girl outside my window sneaking out. I rolled my eyes and heard the familiar sound of vomiting. I smiled a bit and leaned against the door frame.

"Karma's a bitch aint it?" I asked laughing.

"shut the fuck up y/n" He said, wiping his mouth before throwing up again.

"This is why we should have limits on how much you drink" I said.

"what are you? My mom?" He asked holding his stomach.

I shrugged, "I can be, But im younger than you, therefore its impossible" I replied.

"fuck you and your logic" He replied vomiting some more.

I shrugged and laughed while i made some food and went to give dally some water. He came out of the bathroom a while later with a massive headache. I chocked a laugh in. he ran to the sink and through up again.

"awh Dal! Not in the sink!" I whacked him with my spatula.