Chapter fifteen

I watched as Angela and her gang attempted to flirt with every guy in town. Including, Soda, two-bit, Dally, pony, Darry, and Steve. Its quite funny actually, I love the fact they get turned down each time. Am i just being petty by saying that? either way, its funny. i forgot i invited Soda and Steve to come see a movie with everyone tonight. Do i know what movie? nope. Do i intend to find out? nada. I dont really care much for what movies i watch, as long as their good and i dont have people there spoiling it. it pisses me off and makes me wanna throw hands. I walked up to Soda and asked if he needed a hand at DX cause he was pretty packed, He and Steve couldnt handle that all alone.

"yeah, we could use some help, actually, can you help with the gas?" He asked.

"roger that" I replied.

I walked over to someones car and pumped their gas for them, they handed me the money for the Gas. until i heard one of them ask,

"damn, how much would it cost to take you home?"

I turned around and and looked at him dead in the eye.

"an approval from my boyfriend" I replied, talking about the boyfriend i dont have.

"oh? and who is this boyfriend? obviously he doesnt care about you, cause he left your pretty ass alone" The guy replied.

"i can go get him, if you'd like" I replied.

"Go ahead, get him, ill wait" He smirked.

I gave them a fuck off look and saw Dally go into DX, probably to get Cigarettes from Soda. I ran into the store and stopped him.

"pretend to be my boyfriend" I said.

"what?" He replied shocked.

"there are guys, hitting on me, i told them i had a boyfriend, which i dont, so, help me and pretend to be my boyfriend" i said.

"absolutely not" he replied.

"please Dal!" i begged.

"no" He replied.

"fine, ill get Soda then" i crossed my arms.

"wait! ill do it, only because i lov- only because you're my friend" he replied.

"thank you!" i hugged him.

I grabbed his hand and made him follow me to the car. The guy was talking to his friend and they started laughing. I walked over to the Car, alone. To wait for Dal to make his appearence.

"wheres your boyfriend? was he too much of a pussy to show up?" the guy asked.

His friend laughed.

Just then, Dally walks up.

"which one is the guy you said was trying to take you home?" He asked.

I pointed to the guy in the drivers seat.

"holy shit, thats Dallas Winson, ive heard stories" His friend said.

The guy got out of the car and walked up to dal, "me, why?" he asked.

"you see, you're trying to fuck, my girl, so, were gonna have problems" Dally replied.

the guy crossed his arms, "and? i dont see problems from you" He looked Dal up and down.

oh no.

"you think you're so cool cause you're from out of town and your daddy bought you that car, dont you?" He asked.

"im rich, which is why she should be with me, i can give her everything" he replied.

"you think i want money?" I asked, their attentions turned to me.

"i dont want fucking money, I love Dal no matter how much money he has, ii like him for him, which is another reason i will not be with you, you're a rich jerk" i spat.

"pft, here, you're nothing but a worthless, ugly, bitch, with me, you'll have every beauty product you'll want" He said.

i put my hand on my heart, pretending to be hurt, "damn, Guess im always gonna be a worthless, ugly, bitch, then" I replied, scoffing.

Dal pulled me towards him, "who the fuck gives you the right to even speak to her like that?" Dally asked.

"cause i can" he replied.

Dallas let go of me and took his jacket off and gave it to me, he walked up to the guy.

"you, me, park, 7" He said before taking my hand and walking away.

There goes the movie. Dal dragged me all the way home and pulled me inside, and he slammed the door.

"Ive always hated that guy" Dallas said, breaking the silence between us.

"You know him?" I asked.

"since high school, he always was a bully, nothing but a rich jerk. i finally get to fight him, and make him hurt" Dal said.

"Dally, you dont have to, violence isnt always the answer" I replied.

"you heard what he called you, he shouldnt get away like that" he looked at me.

I stayed quiet, what if he what he said was true? What if i was worthless if i stayed here? My thoughts continued on, until someone broke the silence.

"oh god, you dont think its true, do you?" Dal asked, like he read my mind only moment ago.

"what? no" I shook my head.

He walked up to me and grabbed my hand, "you are not any of those things, hes a dick, dont fucking believe him"

I nodded, "i wont"

"good"

It was 6, Dal had told the guys to stay on the side lines, that way, if anything wrong happens, they'll hop in, I was in the kitchen, debating if i wanted to go or not. Until Dal spoke.

"you're not going"

"and why not?" I asked.

"cause, in case he pulls out a gun or something, you're the one he wants, trust me, this man plays dirty to get something he wants" Dal replied.

"okay, ill stay" i replied, "like a dog" I laughed at my own joke.

Dal shook his head and left.

~30 minutes later~

I was cleaning the house, then it hit me.

I have to stop this fight.

~Dallys pov~

I got there, at the park, waiting for Leo to arrive. Finally he pulls up, with his group. We started talking, not that much though.

"wheres your pretty little girlfriend?" He asked.

"at home" i replied.

"shame, i wanted to see the look on her face when i beat your ass" Leo replied.

"funny, i swore i thought the same thing" I replied.

"enough chit chat, lets play" Leo said.

soon he gave his friends a look and they all started to attack me, but my friends hopped in and started fighting. I ran after leo and he turned to me, holding a gun. He held it up to me.

BOOM

-----------------------------------

oof cliffhanger my friends.