Chapter twenty-one (smut)

WARNING: SMUTTT

Today was the day.

it was graduation.

which means in about four months, i had to leave. I have to leave my family, the people who have been there for me since day one. Now im officially worried. Most of the boys knew about my think for Dallas Winston, hell, it had been really obvious by the way i would talk to him or the way we would hug. Soda knew before i even told the group. There were a few rumors spreading that he kind of liked me back. But living in the east side of tusla kinda made things a little hard to believe, everyone here are either thieves, liars, or both. 

But i also cant help but overthink what might happen when im gone, Will the gang seperate? what if Dally starts dating someone new and forgets about me? all  this thinking just makes me want to stay. But Dal made it clear, he wants me to go. He wants me to presume my dreams in being a lawyer. He wanted me to go, so i am. 

I ran my fingers through my hair and looked at my self in my mirror. My gown fit perfectly. my cap set on my head, tilting somewhat to the side. I sighed and placed my cap on the vanity, i looked at the time and sighed, "5 more hours" i said out loud, i sat on my bed and looked up, my reflection staring back at me. 

i let out a sob, tears slipping from the crevasses in my eyes, crawling down my face, dropping onto the white fabric. This is it, After today, im officially an adult. I wiped my eyes as a soft knock approached the door.

"come in" i said softly, attempting to dry my face before whoever opened the door, "you alright?" a familiar voice called out, i looked up and nodded, "just over thinking" i replied, smiling. Dal walked into the room closing the door behind him. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to me. He looked over at me, "whats on your mind?" he asked. 

i shrugged, "everything, what if, when im gone, you guys separate, when i get back, Pony is gonna be a senior going to college himself, im gonna miss things here, my boys are gonna grow up without me" i replied, "everyone's gonna forget about me" i said softly. Dallas stood up and walked over to the vanity, picking up the white cap and walking over to the bed. He stood infront of me and kneeled down, placing the cap gently on my head, "nobody is going to forget about you" he replied. 

"if anything were all going to miss you more than hell" he added, he brought his hand up to my face and wiped the fresh tear that had just fallen from my eye. I nodded and wiped my face, "i just-"

before i could finish the sentence a pare of lips collided with mine, i instantly kissed back, our lips molding together like a piece of a puzzle. After a few moments clothes were on the floor, Dally had me pinned on the bed, moving his lips down my neck. His hands roamed my body, as if he could not wait he gently pushed himself into me, causing a small moan to escape my lips, his lips slowly finding their way back to mind like a magnet. 

He started to thrust faster and faster, my arms finding their way up to his messy brown hair. He dislocated our lips and let out a groan, all i could make out was, 'y/n' before me pulled out of me and falling on top of me, panting.

i got to admit, this was not how i thought my graduation day would start. 

...........

i sat with my class near the front of the stage, few kids were freaking out due to having to go on stage while others just took photos with old fashioned cameras. i just sat there next to this girl judy, she was pretty nice. i had English with her but we never really talked other than class. We were both more of the quiet type of kids, which was why we got good grades. we payed more attention in class than when we left school, we basically start doing our own things. which was why we were talking right now. Judy is a soc, but once in a while she comes to the east side to hang out with some greasers, they didn't mind. 

Soon enough the graduation started, the class president, was up on the stage making a speech on how the entire class worked very hard on shit this semester. then the principle gave a speech on how he was very proud of us, which may i remind you he makes the same exact speech every year. Then we finally got to the actual graduation. 

they called up a few names, they all got their degrees and shook hands with the principle. Then they called a name that i dreaded my whole life, "y/n Cade" they said. I gulped and heard my friends and class start clapping and screaming, i walked up to the stage, the principle held me my diploma and shook my hand. From the other side of the room you could see Pony and the entire group clapping and screaming. Pony waved causing me to wave back, i smiled at them before sitting back into my seat. 

.....................

After the ceremony was over, i made my way to ifnd the group, almost instantly they all engulfed me in one big group hug, "you did it kiddo!" Garry said, "you didnt cry on stage" two joked, "were proud of you, y/n/n" Steve smiled. i smiled at them, "thanks guys, now can we go home? its freaking freezing out here" i replied. they all nodded and Dal instantly took off his jacket and handed it to me, "here" he said, i silently thanked him as we all walked to the car. 

this is where my new story begins.