Chapter eleven

I was going to hang out with pony today when dally told me to stay home.

"Why? You're not my boss" I crossed my arms.

"I am as long as you live in this house" dally replied.

"Fine" I went to my room and slammed the door.

He's not my mom, I thought he was gonna be cool to live with. Parties, alcohol, smoking. Except it was the opposite. He's been acting more strict since Johnny died. I don't know why, Johnny would let me go.

I was sitting in my room drawing, Dallas walked in my room and sat on my bed.

"im sorry..." He said.

I kept quiet and continued to draw. He sat behind me and pulled me between his legs. He moved my hair to one side and rested his chin on my shoulder. He started to kiss my neck. i tried pushing him away.

"what the hell Dallas!"

He continued to suck. finally i got up and pushed him with all my force making him go backwards on the bed.

"what the fuck was that! I get your a horny teenage boy but please dont test that shit on me! what is it about me ignoring you turns you on!?" i yelled.

"its hot" He replied.

"then go have sex with a girl from a bar! theres plenty of girls willing to have Sex with you cause your the infamous Dallas winston!" I said crossing my arms.

"im sorry!" He said.

"its fine, i guess" I replied putting my drawing supplies away.

~hours later~

I was blasting music while i cleaned the kitchen. I waved to the neighbors who were outside doing family things. they all smiled and waved back. Dally walked in and looked out the window. The family waved and he slowly waved back.

"should we introduce ourselves?" I asked.

"they just moved here, shouldnt we give them time to unpack?" Dally asked.

"well yeah, but i think we should invite them over to dinner, as a welcome gift i guess" I replied.

"they're gonna find out were greasers" Dally said.

"If they were socs they would be in soc territory, but they're not, they obviously dont care about that shit" I said.

"well if you want to, but do you even know how to cook?" Dal asked.

"infact i do, i took cooking classes in high school" i replied with confidence.

Dally scoffed, "if you say so"

I walked out to the backyard and met with the mom.

"hey! im y/n l/n! this is Dallas winston!" i said.

"Call me Dally" He said shaking her hand.

"Im Karen! this is my husband Ben, and my two kids, Jack and Britney" she said.

"nice to meet you guys!" I said.

"you too!" Karen replied.

"are you guys married?" Jack asked.

I laughed and shook my head.

"no, infact im 16, i got emancipated last year due to my abusive family. Dallas is just my friend" I replied.

"im very sorry to hear about your family" Ben replied.

"oh its fine, i originally came over to ask if yall would like to come over for dinner tomorrow. as a treat to you moving to the neighborhood." I said.

"that is so nice! we would love to!" Karen said.

"Perfect, just come around 7 tomorrow evening. we'll see you then!" we waved to each other and my and Dally went inside.

Dally started laughed. i looked at him.

"they actually thought we were married!" He said.

I laughed.

"that was pretty funny" i replied.

I ended up going back into my room and later fell asleep.