Chapter seventeen

Rip Juice WRLD

I'll admit, Being in that hospital for a few months really did change everything. Everyone was being careful around me like I was fragile. speaking the gang never lets me out of their sight, unless im at school, and when I am, either Soda, Darry, or Dally picks me up from school, it's mainly soda. Im sitting at school listening to the teacher talking about the government. I pulled out my headphones and played, "Legends" by Juice WRLD, (shush, its a tribute) After the class was over I put my phone in my pocket and ran out o the class. on my way out of the building I ran into someone, I looked up and saw a tall ass guy. I believe he's from my science class. He looked at me, "hey, Y/n right?" He asked I nodded, "yeah" I replied, He nodded, "im Josh Rowell" He replied, That's where I've heard of him, the bad boy of the school, a greaser, "Uhm, the teacher told me to talk to you about tutoring me, cause I guess im not gonna graduate until I lift my grade" He said. I nodded, but hesitated, "sure, I will, here's my number" I tore off a paper and wrote my number down and gave it to him. He nodded and left. I got into Dally's car, "whos that?" He asked, "josh" I replied. Dally looked at her, "Rowell?" He asked I nodded, "yup"

Dally pulled out of the school parking lot, "don't talk to him" He replied, "why?" I asked. Dally sighed, "his family is trash" He replied, "were trash" i replied, Dally rolled his eyes, "not the point, y/n/n, he'll date you, fuck you, then throw you out" he said, "I doubt that he's coming over later, im gonna tutor him" I replied, "Fine, but keep your door open" he replied, I nodded, "okay, dad" I rolled my eyes.

Once we got home I went to my room and took everything out of my bag and swapped clothes. Dally was in the kitchen with Two and Steve talking about whatever they talk about. Dally looked up at me and smiled, "I invited the rest of the gang over to hang out, its the first time were not going to Ponys house" he said. I crossed my arms, "did I not just tell you that im tutoring someone?" I asked. Dally shrugged, "we'll be quiet, plus, does this guy know that you're in the most feared greaser gang?" he asked, "no" I responded, "why would he care?" I asked, "So he knows that if he tried anything, we'll go after him" Dally shrugged.

I rolled my eyes, "you guys are acting like you've killed someone before" i said, "you don't know that" Steve said, Two put his arm around me, with a beer in his other hand, "Listen, sis, everyone knows of our existence, especially Dals, they know of his records, nobody fucks with us, just how it is" Two said, I shook my head, "just don't mention anything about Dal's 'record' to josh" I replied, "He already knows, I used to be friends with his older brother" Dally admitted. I sighed, "whatever, don't try anything, Dallas" I replied. I removed two's arm from me and walked to my room, "no promises!" Dally yelled.

I just got off of the phone with Josh, he's on his way to the house, I rushed to the living room to find the gang, "hey y/n!" Soda yelled, "hey soda!" I replied. Everyone was here, great. I heard another knock, "ill get it!" Darry yelled, standing up and grabbing the door, I was in the kitchen with Soda, "y/n! it's for you!" Darry yelled. I ran out of the kitchen and ran to the door, "hey josh!" I said, "Hey y/n!" he replied. I closed the door and turned around to face everyone, "don't mind them" I told him, Josh nodded, ignoring the glares most of the boys shot at him. I took josh into my room and we started to work on some stuff.

"so tell me, Y/n, ever been with a guy?" he asked, I nodded, "of course, im not five" I laughed, Josh nodded and stared at me while I was trying to help him, "you're cute" he said, I looked up and smiled, "thanks" I replied. He crept closer, "wanna skip this stupid session?" he asked, "uh, not really" I replied. that's when he attacked, he pounced on me. he put his hand over my mouth. so I couldn't scream. But pony walked in, "hey y/n- WHAT THE FUCK" he yelled. Josh got up and hit pony so he couldn't scream. Pony got up and swung at josh, josh knocked him back. Tears were coming down my face at this point, "DALLY!" I yelled as loud as I could.

Dally and the gang came running down the hallway, the guys pulled him off of pony, who looked unconscious, Dally and the guys dragged josh into the living room and then outside, I helped pony up and we followed them, we were standing in the door frame, my arm around Pony helping him stay up, watching the guys beat the fuck out of josh. I wiped the blood from Ponys head and dragged him inside. I wiped my tears and sat him down on the couch, getting a wet rag, and sitting next to him on the couch and wiping the dry blood and cuts on his face. He leaned his head back, "oh pony, im so sorry!" I sobbed into his shoulder, pony chuckled, "y/n its fine, you didn't know" he replied, "it's my fault if I never brought him here if I would have listened to Dally this never would have happened" I replied. Pony shrugged, "people make mistakes" he replied.

Dally and the boys walked in, "we beat his ass" Dally said, I and Pony laughed, "I hope he steps on a lego" Two said, "too far Two!" Steve yelled.