Chapter six

I followed behind johnny and pony. Not long after i heard Dally yell my name. The guys ran inside and somebody grabbed my arm. I turned and saw dally. I yanked my arm from him and ran inside.

"Damnit" dally said under his breathe.

"Over here!" Johnny yelled to me and pony.

They tried breaking the boards down but they werent strong enough.

"Move" i said.

They moved to the side and i kicked the boards and broke them. Dally broke the boarded up window and we saw him on the other side. We lifted the kids and gave then to dally. As soon as the last kid was out i pushed pony towards the window. He jumped out. I was about to go back to johnny but the roof started callapsing and i was pulled out. I looked up from the graas to see Dally running into the church.

The roof collapsed.

"JOHNNY! DALLY!" i yelled.

I stood up and a fire truck and ambulance pulled up behind us. I turned around and saw pony passed out and people helping him. I turned back around and saw people putting out the fire. Somebody pulled johnny and dally out of the church.

Tears slipped from the creases of my eyes. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a man about two-bits age.

"Are you okay miss?" He asked.

"Im fine" i replied.

I watched as they rolled johnny and dally past me. I jumped when dally grabbed my hand.

"If you ever, pull something like that again, ill kill ya" he said before they rolled him away.

I turned to the guy and wiped my teard.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Im fine" i replied.

"Im flash" he said.

"Im Y/n" i replied.

"Those were your friends?" He asked.

"Yeah, one of them is my brother" i replied.

"Oh, you guys are heros ya'know" he said.