Chapter thirteen

I woke up to Dally Talking with Tim in the living room.

"what do yall even do to afford this place?" Tim asked.c

"well, i sell drugs. y/n doesnt have a job, but she applied for one and we hope they call her today to tell us she has the job" Dal said.

Dally sells drugs? It doesnt surprise me, but why didnt he tell me?

"what kind of job?" Tim asks.

"A waitress in the cafe down the street" He replied.

"Damn, they have really cute outfits. Bet you cant wait to be checking out her ass in that" Tim remarked.

"Bro, i still check out her ass, with, or without tight ass shorts" Dallas replied.

They laughed.

"You planning on hitting that?" Tim asked.

"not yet, shes only 16" He said.

"so? kids younger than her are having sex" Tim said.

Hes got a point.

"what if the condom breaks? or if theres holes in it? or somthing else? She has school to worry about, not a child" Dally said.

"i guess your right there" Tim said.

"But, she is turning 17 next week" Tim added.

"You're right! we should do something for her!" Dally said.

"we'll talk about it later, right now we should probably get her up" Tim said.

Dally agreed.

I went back in my room and hopped into bed to pretend like im sleeping.

"y/n, wake up" Dally said.

I slowly opened my eyes.

"Hey Dal, Hey Tim, what ya doing here?" I asked.

"Just visiting" he replied.

I got up and walked into the kitchen. the boys behind me. Tim nudged Dally as he started staring. Dally walked and sat down in the kitchen.

the phone rang.

I picked it up.

"hello?"

"this is her"

"really?!"

"oh my god thank you"

i hung up.

"i got the job!" I yelled.

Dally hugged me.

"Congrats!"

i hugged him back.

"thanks dal!"

~Hours later~

I was walking home from the store, i saw flash. God i havent seen him in a while. He saw me and waved. He soon walked over.

"Hey y/n! long time no see!" he said.

"Yeah, ever since you left me for the socs" I crossed my arms and chewed on my gum.

"Im sorry, they just offered me so much things! like all these broads and cool cars" He said.

"I get it, you have more things there than greasers would ever have" I said.

"You still hanging with Dallas?" He asked.

"Yeah, we kinda still live together" I replied.

"are you two a thing?" He asked.

"god no" I replied.

There was a long pause. Awkward silence overcame the space between us. not knowing what to say i finally spoke up.

"You shouldnt be talking to me"

"why?" he asked.

"You're a soc" I replied.