Chapter two

I was sittin' in class tryna focus on the teacher but some Socs were throwin' some paper at me. Yup, this is the life of a greaser, constantly being picked on by the socs. I mean its expected. When i was in middle school there was no titles. We were all our own person, but then high school rolls around and they tell you to pick. My brother was already a greaser so i obviously chose a greaser. if only there was a none option. if so, can i choose that?

I sighed lookin' at the clock. The bell ran and i ran to my locker. One of my fake friends came up to me.

"hey y/n! I heard you're out of your room for once and you're hangin' with Dallas Winston. Can you introduce me to him? i heard hes a hottie" She said.

I closed my locker and sighed.

"Angela, if you want a real hottie, go to DX, Sodapop works there, hes the real hottie, hes a flirt as well so watch out" I said.

"Maybe i will" She said.

"well, i would think im more hot than soda but you broads have your opinions" Someone from behind me said.

I turned around to see Dallas winston.

"Dal? what are you doin' here?" I asked.

"told ya i was pickin' you up" he said smirking at me.

Angela looked at us in disbelief.

"alright, lets go hood." I said.

"were pickin' up soda along the way, maybe i can tell him how hot you think he is" Dallas said.

"Dallas fucking winston i swear!" i said.

"I'm kidding! lets go" he said grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the school. We continued walking along the railroad tacks.

"I broke up with Sylvia" He said.

"really?" I asked.

"yeah, i couldnt take her anymore, she was too much for me" He said.

"damn" i replied.

We walked to my house to see my parents. guess what they were doin? fightin'. Like always.

Dal looked at the figures in the window fightin'.

"as a matter of fact, wanna come over to my place?" he asked.

"You have a place?" I asked.

"yeah, well i share it with someone but hes away" He replied.

"oh then sure" I said.

~

"you're actually not that bad Dallas" I said.

"So i've heard many times from you" He said amirking.

"Like from all the stories i've hear about you goin' to jail, stealin' and all that shit, you dont seem like that type" I said.

"i dont seem like the type?" He asked.

I simply nodded.

"ill show ya then, come on" He said yanking my arm out of the house and down to the local shop. "go distract the guy over there and ill go to the back" He whispered.

I nodded and walked over to the guy at the counter.

"hey" I said.

The guy groaned at me annoyed then looked up at me. He looked at me up and down then licked his lips.

"hey" He said.

"whats your name?" I asked.

"Robert" He said.

"cool name, im Y/n" i replied.

Dally snuck out and gave me a signall. They gave me his number and winked at me. I walked out and ripped it up.

"what was that?" He asked.

"the guys number, i could care less about it" I replied.

"Dayum" He replied.

We started heading to sodas work. We sat on car someone left and never came back for. Soda walked over and took a sip from my pop Dally stole. Soda wiped his forhead on his towell.

"I swear, its too hot for this" He said.

"Welcome to reality" I said.

"How are you not sweating?" Soda asked.

I shrugged.

"Im used to the warm weather, dad never turns on the air conditioner." I said.

"oh" he replied.

"arent you hot?" I asked Dal.

he shook his head.

"you're wearing a fucking leather jacket, how is that not hot?" I asked.

He shrugged.

out of the cornor of my eye i saw Angela with her group of minions.

"here comes your biggest fan Dally" I said.

"They better be here for Soda cause i aint picking up no girls right now, i just got of a relationship" He said.

"Yup, you're nothing like the stories" I said.

Soda laughed and shook his head.

"Ill be right back" He said

Just to get under that whores skin.

"hey soda!" I yelled.

He truned around.

"yeah?" He asked.

I tossed him my water.

"Thanks!" He said.

'no prob!" I yelled back.

Dally scoffed catching onto my game.

"evil" He said.

"welcome to my life" I said smiling at him.

Dal smirked. Angela and her 'gang' looked at me, they were silently killing me with their eyes. Dal threw an arm around me playfully.

"If ya wanna make them jealous all you gotta do is flirt alittle and since they wont keep their eyes off soda workin' you'll get under their skin easily. plus Soda's a flirt and he'll easily catch up to your game" Dally whispered.

I smirked and hopped off the car. I walked over to soda and leaned on the wall.

"Whats up Sodapop" I said popping the p.

"nothing, just the same old, workin' on cars while Steve goes off and flirts with girls" He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"everyone was right, you do have movie star looks, bet ya could get a modlin' job to make some money to help take care of pony" I said.

"Is that a complement?" He asked smirking.

My eyes turned to Angela. His eyes went to where i was starring. He quickly caught onto my little game. He got up and came closer to me. My back pressed against a car that was there, Sodas body only centimeters away.

"Do you normally flirt with guys to get girls jealous?" He whispered.

"only them" I whispered back.

"why?" He asked.

"their fake, so why not?" I asked.

"You're evil" he said.

"so ive been told" i replied.