Teacher's Pet..2..

I watch as Professor Jackson packs his things then walks out of the lecture hall.

Once he clears the doors, the room erupts in conversation.

"These punks." Whitney laughs.

"They're punks?" I scoff, standing, before packing my things into my backpack. "You didn't say anything while he was here either, Whitney."

"Professor Jackson is clearly not to be fucked with, Jen." Whitney pulls a face and smiles. "I like giving my professors a hard time. However, after that whole thing with you, and after two seconds... my ass is not fucking with him. No. No. And hell naw!"

"I wasn't trying to fuck with him, Whitney." I make known as I pull on my backpack. "I wasn't aware we had to be quiet as mouses for this class to function."

"You didn't read the email, beautiful?" Brad asks, adjusting his own backpack straps.

"What email?" I frown. "And why are you calling me beautiful?"

Brad smiles and pulls his phone from his back pocket. He's acting like he didn't hear me.

"Professor Jackson emailed his special syllabus late yesterday evening." Whitney chimes in, showing me the email on her phone. "See."

I roll my eyes and sigh. "I didn't enroll in this class until after that was sent, Whit. How would he expect me to know this? And how did he already know my name?"

"He makes it a point to know all of his students by name." Brad informs us. "Although, it's usually the attractive females," He points at me. "or the problem students," He points at himself with a devilish smile. "that he makes a point to know by name."

"He didn't call me by my name." Whitney frowns and I laugh.

"Be thankful."

"I'm not sure I should be," She frowns more. "because Professor Mercurial is fine as fuck."

"You want him, Whitney?" I ask with a smirk.

"Can't have him if I did, Jenna. He's my teacher, and teachers and students can not be involved."

"Like that stops them." I chuckle.

"I know right." Whitney chuckles too. "But, hey, good luck at that meeting. I have Bio Lab and I'm about to be late. I'll see you at your apartment later?"

"Of course." I nod as she beckons for a hug.

"Don't let him bother you." Whitney whispers as we hug. "Look him in his eyes and let him know that he does not intimidate you."

I pull back from our hug, scoffing. "I'm quite sure he already knows he intimidates me, Whitney. It just sucks I have to walk there alone."

"Brad will walk you." Whitney winks at me then looks to Brad, who's still standing behind me.

"Oh, yeah, I'll walk you over, Jen." Brad agrees before stuffing his cell phone back into his pocket. "You probably don't know where his office is anyways."

I hold up stapled papers and wave them in his face. "It's on the syllabus, Bradley."

"Let me walk you over, Jenna." He singsongs my name. "I could help. I could lessen the blow and take some of the blame from you."

"You don't have to do that, Brad." I smile then notice Whitney is nowhere in sight.

I guess she's gone to her lab.

"Beautiful," Brad sighs. "it was my fault you got into trouble. I was talking to you. The least I can do is try to help you out of this."

I smile at his sweetness. "Alright, Brad, I'll let you walk me over, but only on one condition."