Teacher's Pet..35..

"This is the second time I've had problems out of you two." Professor Jackson begins as he sits behind his desk. I shift in my seat and stare straight at him. "Either you two get it together or I'm kicking you both out of the class."

I arch an eyebrow at his threat but sit quietly.

I have nothing to say.

"I need this class." Tia whines and I look at her. "I can't be kicked out, Professor."

"Well, you're headed that way if you," He looks at me and I scoff. "and Miss Toussaint, can't act like grown women in my classroom, Miss Baptiste."

"She's never acted like a grown woman." Tia mumbles and I roll my eyes.

Here we go.

"What was that?"

"She threw a temper tantrum in the middle of your class a month ago, Professor Jackson. She dragged my name into it which made you end class early! Then she was absent every lecture thereafter. Your syllabus only allows three excused absences." Tia exclaims, leaning forward in her chair. "For that alone, her ass should have been kicked out!"

I look at Tia again and chuckle. She rolls her eyes at me as Professor Jackson looks between us.

"I say whose asses should be kicked out, Miss Baptiste." Professor Jackson asseverates.

"Right because you're fucking her." Tia mumbles, folding her arms.

Ooo, that recording is just burning in my pocket.

"I wouldn't fuck Professor Jackson with your vagina, Tia." I snarl, before Professor Jackson can speak, while looking at my nails. "You're making things up in your head to entertain yourself. You really should find a hobby, sugar."

"Oh, I do." Tia smirks. I know she's staring at Michael, but he's staring at me.

"Oh, I have mine too. Believe that, " I smirk back, holding up my phone to her. "but they don't involve playing tonsil hockey with Deans at art galleries while trying to blackmail Professors into fucking me." Tia's jaw drops, but she doesn't say anything. "Wanna buy a vowel?"

The room fills with silence as Tia stares at me wide-eyed. 

Michael's just as shocked as she is as I turn to look at him again.

"Well, get back to it, sir," I urge. "because I have people to do and things to see."

Tia remains quiet as her entire aura changes.

"It's people to see and things to do, Miss Toussaint." He corrects with a quirked brow.

"Same thing." I smirk.

A growl emanates from the back Professor Jackson's throat and I know I've struck a nerve.

"Look," He arches a displeased eyebrow at me before looking at Tia, who's still in shock. "next time you act up in my class, I'm kicking you out. No, buts. Just a get out."

"Is that all?" I ask, nonchalantly.

"Yes, but Miss Toussaint, I think I need to--"

"Nope, I have a job to get to, Professor." I say as I grab my things and head for the door. "Maybe next time." I look at Tia and her facial expression still reeks of shock and surprise. "See ya later, Tia. I'm sure it will be quite colorful." I walk out of Professor Jackson's office, mumbling. "Bitch."

How do you like me now?

*

Thirty minutes later, I'm in the campus cafe eating with Whitney.

"Professor Colbert came out of his office?" Whitney asks for the fifth time before eating more of her food.

"Yes, Whit." I say before wiping the corners of my mouth and throwing my napkin down. "She was like "looking forward to more meetings, Michael" and he was like "me too". What the hell does that mean? What kind of meetings are they looking forward to?"

"She probably wants his dick." Whitney shrugs. "Dick appointments are real."

I give Whitney a dry look and she suppresses a smile.

"I'm being serious, Whit." I sigh, rubbing my temples. "I mean, maybe keeping what we have on the DL is bothering him and he really does have to keep up appearances. Tia told me they've been out and more together. Then again, that bitch could be lying to get under my skin."

"Just talk to him about it, Jen. I'm sure he's not just letting another chick into his bed all willy-nilly. He seems pretty sprung on you. Come on, he postponed a test for that."

"I don't know, Whit." I breathe in as insecurity creeps up my neck. "What if he did have something with this Carlotta Colbert? I don't know how serious it was. What if she's coming back for him?"

"It's in the past, Jen. He's eating your cookies now." Whitney sighs then uses her arms as balance scales. "Old stale cookies or fresh-baked cookies?"

I smile to myself as my eyes linger to the cafe's west entrance.

I spot Brad walking in with none other than Tia on his arm.

What--

"The fuck is the world coming to?" I squeak and Whitney's head whips around to see where I'm looking.

"Oh, shit." She gasps, covering her mouth. "Is that Brad? Letting Tia touch him?"

"It is." I frown.

What's this?

"Jenna." Michael calls and I look over my shoulder as he approaches me from behind.

To add to my problems.

I clear my throat as he stops beside the table. "Yes, Professor Jackson?"

"Uhhhh, I'm gonna go get some more--I'm going to get ice cream." Whitney excuses herself and Michael nods before she walks away.

I look at Brad and Tia and they're not talking. They're both looking away from each other.

What the--

"What was that display today?" Michael interrupts my thoughts.

"I didn't do anything today, Professor Jackson." I declare, still staring at Brad and Tia.

I wonder what's going on there.

"You entertained her antics, Jenna. She was trying to get to you and you let her." Michael points out as I sigh. "And what do you mean you wouldn't fuck me with her vagina? You've fucked me plenty with your own and you loved it."

I scoff and stand from the table.

"And it seems that's not enough." I grunt, wiping the corners of my mouth.

"What does that mean?" Michael frowns, staring at me.

"Professor Colbert tie you up lately?" I cock a brow. "No, it was you who tied her up, right? Oh, you're so Christian Grey."

Michael's eyes widen then he sighs, sharply. "Did Tia tell you that?"

"Do you think she did?"

Did he just confess to tying Professor Colbert up?

"Carlotta and I are just friends, Jenna." Michael whispers, looking around us.

"Friends who've occasionally fucked?" I whisper back, stepping closer to him. "Did you give her the "50 Shades of Jackson" treatment, sir?"

Michael's silence answers my question and I shake my head.

"Maybe one day I'll drop a bomb half as good as this on you. Since you seem to have to upper hand so far. I have to get to work, Professor Jackson. Bye."

"Jen--"

I grab my tray and walk away from the table, leaving him alone, before he can finish his sentence.