Teacher's Pet..5..

Professor Jackson opens the passenger door for me, holding the umbrella above the roof of the car, as I step out.

He proceeds to walk me, all the way, to the front door of my duplex.

He steadies me gently at the small of my back with one hand while the other holds the umbrella, tightly.

The rain sings around us as water drips from his angelic face.

I'm almost scared to look at him, because I may get lost in those beautiful eyes.

This man is gorgeous.

I've come to the conclusion that Professor Jackson is not the same man I met in class earlier. He is not the man who chewed me out. He's quite the opposite.

He's a paradox. He's not at all who I thought he was or would be. 

"Now you're home." Professor Jackson smiles, closing the umbrella before shaking it off a bit. "And without a drop on you."

"Thank you, Professor Jackson," I smile. "but I really think you should come inside so I can dry your clothes or at least get you warm." I offer a sincere token of gratitude as he stares at me. "You could get sick from walking around in these drenched clothes. It would totally be my fault if you caught the flu, sir."

"Miss Toussaint, I chose to keep you dry. I'll face the consequences."

"Professor Jackson," I speak with an adamant tone. "I insist you come inside." He goes to speak again, but I cut him off. "I won't take no for an answer, sir. Please, come inside so I can get you warm."

Professor Jackson stares into my eyes, smiling, then nods slowly. "Yes, ma'am."

"Thank you." I smile back.

The next moment, I walk into my home with Professor Jackson behind me.

He closes the door as I reach inside my front closet to retrieve him some dry clothing.

He is seriously drenched.

I have a mind to just let him stay like that and warm him with... body heat.

"Umm," I clear my throat and, with hope, my sexual thoughts. "Professor, I have some extra mens' workout clothes from the gym I work at part-time. You could change into this," I throw the sweats and jersey at him and he catches them as I continue. "while I throw your regular clothes into the dryer. It shouldn't take too long to dry them. I have a high efficiency dryer."

Professor Jackson nods and peels out of his topcoat. It's fine because it's water resistant.

I take it from him and hang it on the coat rack in the corner behind the door.

"Follow me." I beckon and he follows me down the hallway. "This is my bathroom," I push open the door and he walks inside. "There are dry towels in that cabinet behind you. I'm gonna wait here. When you're out of your wet clothes, just hand them out, and I'll take them to the dryer."

He nods again and I close the bathroom door.

I lean against the wall, across from the bathroom, and patiently wait for him to hand out his wet clothes.

And right when I'm about to ask, he pokes an arm out and hands them to me.

"Thank you." He mumbles and I smile at his clothing.

No underwear?

"No problem."

"Miss Toussaint," He stops me before I can walk off. "I know this wasn't a part of the plan, but do you mind if I take a quick shower?"