Teacher's Pet..38..

"Professor Jackson," I begin as he traces his thumb across my bottom lip. "I do not," I sigh as I remove his thumb from my mouth, "need a frustration fuck."

Michael smiles, pulls me closer, and brushes his fingertips across the small of my back.

The contact instantly sends chills down my spine and I exhale softly.

To regain my focus and bravado, I try to remove myself from his entrancing hold, but he melds his body resolutely against mine.

Damn.

"Your eyes are a beautiful shade of brown, Miss Toussaint." He licks his lips as he stares into my eyes. "Are they contacts, babe?"

"No," I grunt as I try, unsuccessfully, to push away from him once more. "God supplied these, sir."

"They're beautiful." He whispers as I swallow. "So is your skin. It's so soft, supple... wanting." I swallow harder as he continues staring into my eyes. I remain silent as his hands gently roam the  sensitive skin on my inner arm. "You know, I thought about last night all day today, baby. The way you screamed." He bites his bottom lip. I have to squeeze my thighs together to keep from reacting. "The way you moaned my name on my counter top, in my bed, and this morning against my door. " He smirks and I know it's because he can feel the heat between us. "Do you want me, Miss Toussaint?"

I roll my eyes as a cocky grin sweeps over his mouth.

"Hell no." I scoff as I successfully remove myself from his arms. "I don't want a damn thing from you, Michael Jackson. And I sure as hell don't want your dick."

"Oh, baby," He tuts, pulling me close again, before tilting my chin up. "you do need to be fucked. And I'm gonna fuck you." He licks his lips while staring at mine. "Hard and long."

Michael leans in to kiss my lips but I lean away.

"No," I arch a serious brow and, sensing my mood, he releases me. "and I think you should direct those threats of fucks to Miss Carlotta Colbert. I'm sure she would love your dick... hard and long." Michael sighs as I walk around him. "Did you think I'd forget about you telling me you fucked her occasionally, Michael? Was it good? Was it worth it?"

"Never as good as it is with you, baby." Michael smirks as his eyes land on my breasts.

"Don't try me with that sexy smile, Michael Jackson." I scold, backing away from him. "You fucked that lady and you didn't even tell me."

"You think my smile is sexy?" 

"Stop dodging what I'm saying." I warn, glaring at him. "You fucked her, Michael, and you didn't tell me!"

"It was before you, Jenna." Michael scoffs, frowning at me. I can see Professor Jackson's demeanor coming forth. "Therefore, it's none of your business." I scoff as he goes on. "Have you told me about all of the men you've fucked?"

"Yeah!" I yell, incredulously. "Our first night together, Michael, I told you I've only been with one man. TWICE! Your record with me is that squared!"

Michael stares at me a few moments then sighs, "Jenna, Carlotta and I had sex, yes. But, maybe four times. That was the extent of our rela--"

"Jenna, we had sex like four times?" I mock and he just blinks at me. "Like four times."

"We did." He states, blankly.

I roll my eyes and look away from him. "Whatever, Michael. Sex is like a bag of fucking potato chips to you. You can't fuck just four times."

"I have no reason to lie to you about this. It was four times." Michael assures as he approaches me slowly. "Carlotta and I did what we did then we moved on. Nothing romantic."