Teacher's Pet..14..

I scoff, shaking my head. "Michael, I am not your woman, wife, nor your girlfriend. You can not make demands to me."

Michael cups my sex and I gasp.

"But this," He rubs me gently, breathing against my lips. "this, Miss Toussaint, has my name written all over and inside of it. You don't want any other man. Stop acting otherwise."

I size him up and grab his package, which is still pretty hard, in response.

He gasps too.

"And if you believed that, Professor Jackson, you wouldn't be giving me some damn ultimatum."

Michael's jaw clenches as his eyes narrow. "Let's see how you do without me for a week, Jenna."

He's trying the "withholding sex" scare tactic, but I'm not budging.

"The same way I was doing before I fucking met you, Michael."

"Oh, you liked being a sex deprived shy girl, Miss Toussaint?" He asks, meanly, and I gape at him. "Face it, honey, you love what I do to your body and your mind. You don't want to lose me," He kisses me and rubs his package against my thigh. "or this."

I step away from him and give him the once over.

"Do you want to lose me?" I ask, rubbing his hands over my sex. "Or this?"

"I can have sex with any girl I want, Jenna," He states, crassly. I fling his hands away from my body before turning to walk away. "but I'd rather--" He grabs my elbow, stopping me. "I'd rather have sex with you."

"Oh, you're so flattering, Professor." I sarcastically reply, turning to him. "Of course all you want is my body."

"Your mind, your soul--"

"To corrupt them?"

"Oh, Miss Toussaint, don't be so cavalier." Michael shakes a finger at me. "I haven't nearly corrupted you as much as you've corrupted me."

Fucking me into oblivion doesn't count as corruption?

"What does that mean, Michael?"

"It means, Miss Toussaint, in layman's terms," He grabs both of my hands, gently, then breathes in deeply. "I only want you and I hope you only want me."

Was this a revelation?

I stand speechless for a second as he stares at me.

Then finally I gather my words.

"I've told you I do, Michael. But what's so wrong with having Brad as a friend?"

Michael rolls his eyes and lets go of my hands.

"What could possibly be so wrong with being his friend?" I ask as he turns away from me. "Michael, what is it?!"

"He's the right type for you, Jenna!" Michael shouts, turning to me. Now I'm staring straight into the face of his insecurities. "He's well off, educated, and he would treat you with the great respect you deserve. He's the right man for you, Jenna, and I'm not!"

"What do you mean you're not? Michael, besides the embarrassment yesterday in class, you've been nothing but nice to me. You haven't done me wrong. Why aren't you the right man for me?"

"I'm just not, Jenna." Michael sighs, running his fingers through his soft, black hair. "I know that if prompted to choose, you'd choose him over me in a heartbeat, and I--I just couldn't take that."

His confession sucks the air out of me.

"Why?" I whisper, avoiding eye contact, and he lifts my chin.

"I know it seems like it's too soon, but contrary to what I show you, I do like you, Jenna. I really like you, and not just because of the incredible sex we have. You've captured me in ways no other woman has. And just with a kiss. I knew I wanted to kiss them yesterday. Although, I never knew how lethal a kiss from those sweet, plump lips would be. Or how it would make me feel."

I lick my lips in response and take a step towards him. "How lethal are they?"

Michael smiles, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Crazy lethal, baby. You've got me."

"You've got me too, Michael. Believe me I wouldn't choose Brad."

Michael and I smile at the same time, leaning in to kiss, when someone knocks at the door.

Damn.

"Professor Jackson, it's me, Tia!" She sings, and I sigh heavily, looking at Michael.

"She's my assistant." He shrugs with an apologetic smile. "Tia, just a second, I'm finishing a meeting." He says to the door then looks to me. "Oh, and sorry I lied about needing one. It was just a conversation starter."

"I know that now. After I left your office yesterday, Brad told me you already had an assistant."

"Figures." Michael rolls his eyes and mumbles.

I walk over to my backpack, on the floor, and pick it up.

"I'm sure." I mumble back as I put it on. "I'm gonna go."

"Can I see you later, Jenna?"

"I don't know." I shrug, nonchalantly, taking my phone from my backpack. "I have work."

"Where? Dean's office or gym?'

"Gym."

Michael takes my phone from my hand and starts typing on it.

"What are you doing?"

"Programming my number into your phone." He whispers then hands my phone back to me. "Text me the address so I can see you later. I think I need a workout."

"You don't look like the workout type, sir."

Michael pulls me into a kiss and I smile after we finish.

"I think I workout well, Miss Toussaint." He licks my bottom lip before kissing me again. "You've seen me in action."

"Ha!" I guffaw as he walks over to his office door and opens it.

"Tia." Michael says her name without emotion as she walks in past him.

"Hi, Prof--" Tia stops speaking when she sees me. "what are you doing here?"

Watch your tone, sugar.

"I'm just leaving, Tia." I feign a sincere smile. "I won't be disturbing your meeting."

"Good."

"Miss Baptiste." Michael taps his foot, reprovingly, and she walks into the office past me without saying another word.

I guess he has the bitch trained.

One's to wonder though, how trained is she?

I roll my eyes and chuckle as I walk out of his office.

"Miss Toussaint," Michael calls and I look back over my shoulder at him. "we'll have to finish our talk."

I smirk at him then look to Tia, who doesn't seem too pleased he's talking to me.

"Yes, sir."

He winks."See you in lecture tomorrow?"

I nod as he closes the door to his office.