Teacher's Pet..7..

Professor Jackson kisses down my throat then between my breasts after lifting my shirt.

"Your breasts are beautiful, Miss Toussaint." He breathes, planting a kiss on my sternum. "Just like you."

A moan slips from my mouth as he dips one long finger inside my bra, and tweaks my nipple.

"The warmth of your skin." He groans. I gasp as he rubs the same finger, repeatedly, over my hard nipple teasing me.

He jerks down the cups of my bra, then his mouth covers my nipples.

I moan louder as he sucks and licks at them relentlessly.

"Michael." I moan his name for the first time as he groans into the space between my breasts.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes." I breathe almost inaudibly.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes."

"When I ask you a question I want you to reply by saying my name at the end of your sentence. Will you do that for me, sweetheart? Will you say my name?"

"Yes." I nod.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Michael." I shudder as he licks my nipples again.

Michael smiles as he rises above me and stares into my eyes.

"Do you want me, Miss Toussaint?"

Hell yes!

"Yes," I swallow, staring into his glowing, brown eyes. "I want you so bad, Profes--Michael."

"I can tell." He smirks.

"How?" I breathe as he cups my sex through my jeans.

"Your lips are talking, Miss Toussaint," He smiles, rubbing the fabric and me gently. "and not the ones on your face."

I swallow hard, watching, as he kisses down my stomach and dips his tongue in my navel.

He looks up at me as he stops short of the button on my jeans.

"Do you want me, Miss Toussaint?" I nod fast and he stares up at me with a smirk before kissing the line above my sex. "You smell phenomenal." He smiles, fingering the button on my jeans. "Do you smell the same all over?"

"Yes, Michael." My breathing hitches as he kisses my navel again.

"Do you mind if I act as the judge on that?"

I swallow again, taking in his stare. "No, Michael."

Michael pats my thighs and says. "Lift up, Miss Toussaint."

I do as he says after kicking off my shoes first.

Michael unbuttons my jeans then slips them off of my hips, down my thighs, past my knees, then off of my body to the floor.

This was done in about two seconds and without him ever breaking eye contact with me.

I breathe in and close my eyes before looking at him again.

His eyes are ablaze with desire, but he's smiling, lasciviously, at the apex of my thighs.

And the black lace panties that are covering me.

"I love lace, Miss Toussaint." Professor Jackson looks at me with dancing eyes. "And you should know, black is one of my favorite colors."

He smiles as he spreads my legs and runs a hand over my panties.

"You're beautiful, Miss Toussaint," He whispers, pushing the fabric to the side, and I gasp as he slips a single finger inside me. "and you're all ready for me. You're all wet and for me. Tell me you want me."

"I want you." I moan, grinding with the two fingers that are now inside of me. "I want you, Michael."

"Say it again." He growls in a sexy feral way.

"I want you, Mich--Ah!" I cry out, because he's ripped, literally, my panties away.

Seconds later, his warm lips are wrapped around my sensitive bud and he's still stroking my inner walls.

"I knew this part of you would taste just as delicious as your mouth, baby." He groans into my walls before sucking again. "You taste better than the sweetest sweets, Miss Toussaint. Now tell me, shall I make you come this way?" I quiver as he sucks my clit and fingers me harder. My hips work, excitedly, with his mouth and hand. "Shall I?"

My back arches and my bottom lip quivers as Professor Jackson works me harder to the verge of orgasm.