CH 1. The Beggining

<<<

DISCLAIMER

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO CHARACTERS, AND IT'S PROPERTY, THEY ARE BELONG TO MASASHI KISHIMOTO

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER AND IT'S PROPERTY, THEY ARE BELONG TO J. K. ROWLING

AND I DO NOT OWN SOME OF THE PICTURES IN THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS, THEY BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTABLE OWNER / CREATOR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FORMATS (for those who's confused) :

Lorem Ipsum = Narrator's Dialogue

"Lorem Ipsum" = Regular Dialogue 

"Lorem Ipsum" = Shikidan's Dialogue

'Lorem Ipsum' = Other menacing character's / beast's Dialogue

Lorem Ipsum / "Lorem Ipsum" = Nishida's Inside Head Dialogue

"Lorem Ipsum" = Shikidan's Inside Head Dialogue

'Lorem Ipsum' = Other Character's Inside Dialogue

'Lorem Ipsum' = Other menacing character's / beast's Inside Head Dialogue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>>>

(his eyes are black, not red)

My name is Hashimaru Nishida, i'm 17 years old. I live with my uncle and my aunty. They're my only family. The reason why I'm staying with them is because my parents don't love me and abandoned me. I don't know  what happened but when I'm 3 years old my parents become abusive of  me.

They love me once but not anymore. One day, my parents decided to dumped me. So at a dinner once, they put sleeping drug on my food and i fell unconscious. Then they put me on the nearest orphanage. What a bastards i say. The good thing is that the orphan caretaker are all nice people and i got accepted real quick. I become happy once again.

2 years later, there were people who's looking for somehow, they choose me. Big surprise is that they're from my family. They are my uncle and aunt. Turns out my uncle heard what his brother done to me, also another reason why they want to adopt someone is because my aunt unable to have a child. Once they took me to their house, they wanted me to tell everything from my side of view, so i tell them. My uncle was furious of my father and start to searching for him. But always unsuccessful. I don't care anymore honestly. What's important is that i have someone who love me more than anything.

Now, Im a student at a famous high school. My aunt is the vice president of the school, it's why i got accepted there pretty quickly. I have a friends but not much since i'm not really popular, well even though i'm cute and handsome and have cute albino hair. Right... carry on.

Out of all of my friends i have 3 best friends. They are Airi, Natsu, and Kai. We always stick with each other in schools. I love all of them but one thing. THEY ARE A CRAZY OTAKU'S. I admit i love anime and read manga, but not too much. Every time we hang out, they always brags wildly about anime, especially if it's about Naruto. They always talk about who's the strongest, who's the most wise's leader, and more importantly who's the most handsome and the most pretty's.

Right now we are in our favorite hang out spot, which is my living room. The other watch tv while chattering with me but i'm reading a novel.

"I told you Sakura is the most pretty's kunoichi in konoha" Natsu said.

"Pfft yeah right, she is useless. And she's flat" Kai just stated.

"Yeah that's what's make her cute. And dont forget her lustful pink hair" Natsu said while drolling and his cheeks are pink, huh his pervetness is showing . 

"Oh god, that's your reason to like her?" Airi ask move her gaze to him from the tv.

"I beat, that's his kink after all" i said. "Man screw you shida-kun, even though it is but that's not the only thing i love about girls". 

"We all know that's not true" kai said while tilting his head to natsu with 'if you know what i mean' stare. 

"Yeah, i remember you were asking some question to Ana but your not listening, instead you starring at her breast" Airi said while glued her eyes at the tv (oh, they are watching Naruto Shippuden btw)".

"Huh you guys are mean" natsu while fake anime tear dropping from his eyes. Man, i swear im getting crazy by time goes by with them, this is they're topic all the time. You know what, im baillin out.

"Huuuh this is frustrating, im gonna get some MoonShine Coffee"
I said while get up heading to my front door. "Oh while your at it, can you get MoonShine milk tea too please, im thirsty over here." natsu, "And i want dark chocolate ice cream" kai, "And stroberry poccy for me" airi. That is it, im crazy.

"Huh fiiine, But make sure you three shut you trap when im back".  "HAAAII" three of them said all together. Good, when im back i can enjoy my novel in peace later (i hope, please god).

I stepped out of my uncle's house and heading to the mini market with my motorcycle. I love riding my baby here, drive through the road is calming to me, this district is jammed free, only 20 or least people have car so the road is always free. Anyway im increasing my speed now and i didn't realize that the cloud is getting dark and the streets are a bit foggier. Im heading toward an intersection and close when suddenly, a lightning bolt strike to my front tire and make my motorbike do front flip, completely throw me of to the front. This is happening close to the zebra cross of the intersection and i felt like everything went slow motion, from the left side (i was thrown while facing the left side) and suddenly a very bright light heading toward me ......

≠=======================≠

Hi there, it's Author here. I just wanna say thank you for reading my fanfic. This is the my first ever fanfic. So if there are sentences that is off, i'm sorry. But i'll do my best to improve it. Anyway, hope you enjoy the story and peace out yo.