CH 19. First "Real" Mission part 2

++++============++++

Hello there fellow readers, I hope you have a wonderful day. Firstly, If there are, some of you who've been expecting a new chapter, my apologies. It's been hard to keep my inspiration in check. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the new chapter. If you have anything to say about the story, feel free to tell.

P.S. I'm planning to hold this story again after I finished the Zabuza arc to update my other Black Clover Fanfic. But I'm still deciding. 

++++================++++

After minutes of tense boat ride, a land starts to come into view. From behind the fog, a village came to a view. They got off at the village's docks, Tazuna thanks the boat owner, he wish the best for Tazuna, and they set off on foot again.  While walking, Nishida is still pissed and Kakashi can see it. So, he speed up his pace so he's next to Nishida, who walking in front of everyone, and try to talk and calm him down.

"Hey Nishida." Kakashi greet. Which earn an eye from Nishida, but he look in front again while reply with his usual tone....

"Sensei."

"Well, I'm just wandering if you're okay."  Kakashi asked while scratching his head. This annoys Nishida a little because he wants quietness .

"I'm all fine, can't you see ?" 

"Oh yes, I know your fine on the outside. But, I'm mean on the inside. Are you okay, on the inside ?" This surprise Nishida a little, but still a bit pissed.

"Oh, that. Yeah, I'm fine. Why'd ya ask ?" 

"Well, not everyone can be normal after their first kill, you know? And, it can be emotionally distress anyone. Even experienced Shinobi." Kakashi said. It ticked Nishida more, but eventually he give up and sigh.

"I'm fine now Sensei, I really do. I just... you know... suddenly lashed out after what he said. Probably you're right. But now, I just need some quiet." Nishida explained. That makes Kakashi a bit more relive. 

"I'm glad. Just remember, what ever you need, talk it to me. I'm your Sensei after all." Kakashi said, which calms down Nishida and makes him smile.

"Thanks, Sensei."

"Oh and speaking of quietness, I'm not sure that'll last." Kakashi said, which makes Nishida frowns in confusion. Then he turns his head forward and see Sasuke and Naruto race pacing. Exactly what happens like the canon. Which Naruto past Sasuke and everybody, then stop to analyze his surrounding. Suddenly, Naruto throw a kunai to the bushes on the right. With confidence to covered up his mistake, Naruto said that it was just a rat. Which triggers Sakura and Tazuna. Then, a noise from the bushes on their left, which Kakashi, Nishida, and Naruto notice, which then Naruto throw a kunai at the direction of the noise.  

"Stop it, you idiot!" Sakura said then smack Naruto's head.

"B-But someone is after us" Naruto said while holding his head where he got hit. This makes Nishida sigh.

"Seriously Otouto, knock it off, yeah? you'll  get your chance later on." Nishida said.

"Yeah, like what Nishida said!" Sakura said. Then, Kakashi and Nishida checks first on the source of the noise. Turns out, it's a white fur bunny whose in shock and shaking after nearly got hit by the kunai. Everyone else checks next. Sakura scold Naruto for what he done then Naruto walks to the rabbit and hug it out. But this make Kakashi suspicious and not so much on Nishida.

This is it. He's here. It's showtime!

Nishida then approach Kakashi, who's now behind everyone. Then, Nishida calls him...