CH 7. My New Life

Hmm if i give him a new empty apartment, an Anbu must watch over him. And its only a matter of time for him to notice it i belive and he will feel uncomfortable even with his summon. So he must have another person staying with him. Kakashi is a good choice, but he left often for mission so sometimes it will be the same. How about Naruto ? They're only 2 year gap on age so im sure he'll feel comfortable. With his ability i'm sure he can handle Naruto. And Naruto is always around and a cheerful kid. Alright, my mind is settled.

"Alright Nishida i have decided on where you would be staying".

I wonder with who im staying with. I know he cant let me stay alone because he need to keep track of me. Hmm probably with kakashi. If it with him, i dont mind.

"I have decided, that you will be staying with a boy that i know and
I looked after. He's an orphan too, so i thought you would feel comfortable with him and we can always be connected if you need anything. even though he is a very cheerful kid and a hard one to control. If you feel uncomfortable with that decision, I could give you an empty apartment, but the registration form could take weeks".

Heh, wait what?!

"I-i actually don't mind about t-the decision. Anyway, do you mind to tell me who is this boy?" I have a feeling. Could it be ? .

"His name is Uzumaki Naruto. He's a good kid. But the villagers might not think of it as well. So he need support too. So i thought you can be a support for him while he can be a support to you. That is why i give you the offer. So, Hashimaru Nishida, what will be of your choice ?"

H-HEEEeeeh !??!

Oooohhh kami-san, is this your doing ? Is this destiny ? I get to stay in the same apartment with Naruto !! I thought i'll stay with Kakashi, but this is .......... Something else. I don't know how should i react now. Of course i'll accept. Who the heck will reject that offer.

"O-of course gramps, i'll accept. I thank you for your help for me."

"Your welcome, i hope you can be good friend with Naruto, Shida-kun".

"I will gramps".

"Now, we just need to talk to Naruto himself to see if he agrees with us. Kuro!"

Suddenly, an ANBU poof out of nowhere knelling in front of me. Maybe next time i need to use Homonum Revelio just in case.

"Yes, hokage-sama. What do you need ?" the Anbu said.

"Do you know the current location of Naruto ?".

"Yes, he is at the academy training ground right now, my lord".

"Alright, you can go back to your post."

Then the ANBU just vanished. It just makes me want to control Apperate and Dissaperate more now. Maybe after this though.

"Alright then, lets go to where Naruto is right now Shida-kun".

"We ? Don't you have paperwork to do gramps ? " I asked.

"Well i can take care of that later. I also need to stretch my legs from sitting almost non-stop".

"Well if you say so, lets go then". After that, gramps is getting up and walking toward the door and he stop midway when opening the door. He looks like waiting for me. So i grab Shikidan from my head, the little cute demon puppy still asleep and heading to the door and walked out.

When we reach the lobby, some jounin ask gramps of why he walked out the door. All he said is he need some fresh air with me. So all the jounin understand and going back to what they were doing. Right now, we're outside currently heading to the academy. When we're on the way, a lot of people bow and greet to gramps while he great them back. Damn, what a wise old man.