CH 12. First Day At The Academy

I woke up with the sun shining on my eyes, birds chipping, and the scent of the morning day  ..... Which is ..... Ramen. I sit on the bed to adjust myself and reminding myself of what have happened. Ok first i kill three Chunin .... i'm still surprised that happened. Two i start to get haunted by soft whispering ...... Three i declare to be Naruto's brother .... the best thing ever. And lastly today is Friday, which is an important day. Today i get to meet the rest of the gang. Gonna make a good first impression though. Since last monday, i  have been training the Clone Jutsu and the Henge Jutsu. At least i got the gist of those two. Naruto also been training with me for the last 4 days. But, he only nailed the Henge Jutsu, not the Clone Jutsu.

Wait a sec, where's Naruto ? I swear i always wake up earlier then him. So i get up from the bed to check the living room. Once i'm there, no signs of a certain blond.

"Naruto, you here ?"

hmm no answer. And i hear no sounds in the bathroom so not there. Did he just left me ?

Hold on, waiiit a sec. If i remember correctly on the first episode ........ Oh for Kami sake. Is he doing what i think he's doing. Great. Well i better prepare myself quick. So because of that, i have to eat ramen in a cup for breakfast, take a bath, then preparing for the day. I wear my clothes that i bought

And put on the half filled kunai and shuriken pouch, i'm not bringing all of my Kunai and Shuriken, and of course my blade, because i don't think it's normal to bring a sword and a full pouch of ninja projectiles  to schools

And put on the half filled kunai and shuriken pouch, i'm not bringing all of my Kunai and Shuriken, and of course my blade, because i don't think it's normal to bring a sword and a full pouch of ninja projectiles  to schools. And i also bring the sheath for my wand on my left waist. There, all done. After that i walk out of the bedroom, heading to the front to put on my ninja shoes, and heading to the door. When i open it, i'm surprise by the person who is standing outside. Its gramp Hiruzen. 

"Good morning nishida, i see you are already prepared." 

"Hey gramps, good morning too. Im supprised you're here today. What give's ?".

Shit, it better not be about those Chunins. But gramps doens't look serious, he's smilling

"Well, you are aware about today right ? Its your first day at the academy. So i would like to take you there." Hoo thank Kami for that. 

"Uhh yeah i'm aware. But you shouldn't though, i can take care of myself. I don't want to disturbed you with your work."

"No no its alright. This is my choice anyway. Those papers can wait."

"Mhmm ok thanks gramps, i appreciate it. Shall we ?" Nishida said while gesturing to the way out. 

"By of course, lets" and then Nihida and Hiruzen walking on our way to the academy.