CH 6. The Hokage

Nishida POV

Now, we are inside the lobby of the Hokage tower. Wow its huge. The only moment i saw this lobby is when im watching boruto when the team's is taking missions instead of going to the hokage. We're walking to the receptionist table the the guard talking to the receptionist.

"Excuse me, is the Hokage available right now ?" Guard 2 said.

"Yes, right now he's in his office" the receptionist said.

"Alright, thank you. Kid follow me" Guard 2 said while gesturing to follow him.

"Lead the way" i said. Now we walking to the stairs on the back leading up. Once upstairs, we're walking in a round like corridor. I know this place. We are near now, huuuuh ok nishida calm down, you can do this. We're passing some rooms now, i think one of this is the room where they kept the forbidden jutsu's and the Hokage spying room, still creepy about that. You know what, i think im gonna change the plot when naruto steal that scroll. It'll be fun.

Finally, we are right now, standing in front of the door where it lead to, the Hokage's office. Fuuuuh ok ok ,calm down. Ok, im ready old man, Bring it. The guard knock on the door three times. And suddenly, a warm and heavy voice can be heard saying "Come in". Before the guard open the door, he spoke to me "Now when you enter the room, be polite and respectful, got it?". "You got it mister" i answered. Now he is opening the door. Once inside, i could smell the scent of tobacco everywhere, and there he is. The old man who sitting behind his table full of papers. Wearing white robe and a hat in white and red color. There's the famous Third Hokage, Sarutobi Hiruzen . The guard bow to him so i follow suit.

"Ah its, you Kai. Do you have any news for me ?" the old man begin to speak.So that's the guard's name.

"Yes lord third, its about a mysterious traveler here with me. Kid, introduce your self".

"O-oh right. Hello there lord Hokage, my name Is Hashimaru Nishida and this is my partner, Shikidan. It is an honor to meet you" I said while bow.

"Oh the honor is all mine, and what an interesting summon you have my boy. Now what seems to be the trouble here ?" Hiruzen speaked.

"Well lord third you see. This kid came to the gate a couple of minutes ago with a wanted bandit group. The bandits stated that they want to surrender themselves by the order of this kid. And Nishida here stated that he is on the way here and got attacked by the bandits. So he defeated them and controlling them" Kai explained.

"And who is this wanted bandit group you say ?".

"Its the 'three storm' ".

"Oh, them. Yes they have been causing a lot of stir lately. Are they have been apprehended ? ".

"Yes lord third. As in right now, they should be in the TI division. My partner will be here delivering the report".

Shesh the TI Division straight away, that's straight overkill. I hope those poor soods find peace in the world. Then suddenly, there's a knock on the door. Talk about nice timing.

"Ah it must be him". Kai told hiruzen.

"Alright, Enter". Hiruzen told the guard outside. Wow what a voice. The guard then came inside and it is the guard from before.

=== Since more characters shows up, i'm using dialogue mode ===

Kai's Partner : "sorry lord third for interrupting, but i come to give you the report about the bandit group" the guy said while bowing.

Hiruzen: "Well your just in time Hiro, we just talked about it. Now what do have for us".

Hiro:" According the interrogator, the bandit group before were trying to rob this kid, Nishida. Their leader, Ugo was the first who is trying to attack Nishida. But before he attack, somehow he got knocked out and went unconscious. According two of his men, Zaki and Zuki, their boss suddenly drooped his weapon when he is lifting his weapon on top of his head".