CH 3. Carry On

"Uugh damn, my head. What just happened".

Seems like I woke up on dirt road. So i sit up and start to look around once i adjust myself.

"Huh, i'm laying on a big road of dirt, there's a lot of footprint's so that mean's this is a public road, and i'm surrounded by trees".  Where am i ?

Okay, ok let's rewind of what happen. 

"Alright, i got killed because Kami-san was drunk, i got offered to be resurrected to the Naruto world while becoming a wizard, and now this".

Huh, so this is the world of Naruto. Wow so I really am here, amazing, Cant wait to go to Konohagakure though.

Now i'm checking myself to look if i'm still the same.

"Huh don't have a mirror on me, but the sound of my voice still the same, but younger, and my feet is shorter"

i think i'm younger and still a boy, except for my clothes. Hmm gonna find a mirror.

Then i realize I feel something next to my left hip. I pick it up and soon starring at my wand that I wished, yes it is, the glorious Elder Wand

 I pick it up and soon starring at my wand that I wished, yes it is, the glorious Elder Wand

Hoooly smokes, the real elder wand on my hand, wicked. I started to observing it. Wow such magnificent creation. Airi had a replica of this wand. I tried to hold it but she instantly blocked me off, says that it's 'valuable treasure'. And now i'm holding the real deal, boy she will be super jealous if she finds out. When i hold the wand, I instantly feel the energy surging from it. It feel so warm and comfortable. like it's clutching to me, l-like i'm it's master. Good to know i'm the true owner.

Now i'm really wand to test it. Fuck it, that tree i'm looking at is going down. I aim the elder wand toward a tree. I still remember some spell's from harry potter and how to say it. OK, swing while say the spell. I start swing my wand to the left, up, and forward While say "Redacto". Then some kind of white energy ball launch from the wand heading toward the tree and Boom, left a big hole and cuts down the tree. "Hahahai, now that... is amazing".

"As expected from my new master, his power is extraordinary"

Suddenly someone speak behind me without me noticing, i quickly standing and face behind me where the voice from while ready my wand.

What the... It's a big black wolf, and no one else? so who just spoke a second ago? But wait, the wolf is unique, very unique. It's very big, the fur its dark-ish grey, it got three horn on it's head and red eyes ....... WAIT, Horn's and red eyes !!!! I just got here and immediately facing a demon!!  Hmm, maybe i should speak to it first before i attack it.

"Wh-who are you ?".

"I am Shikidan, The Eternal Wolf Spirit".

"O-ok, then what are you doing here?".