CH 10. One More Demon In This Village Part 1

Now the two best friends walk around the streets of Konoha looking for certain store to buy certain stuff.

"Ne Shida-kun, what're you looking for again ?" Naruto ask while facing Nishida on his left.

"I'm looking for clothes and ninja tools. But for now, let's search for clothes first. So, do you know a decent clothing store around here ?" Nishida said.

"Well i know a couple of them. There is one near here that i saw a lot people in there, including some shinobi."

"Great, then that's our destination. Lead the way" Nishida said while gesture his hand telling to lead the way.

Soon they arrived at the designated clothing shop that's only a couple of meters from there previous spot. The shop looks pretty big, and have less customers. But they sells complete set of clothing. Starting from kids, teens, adults, even shinobi clothes from Genin to Jōnin size.

"Alright here we are. You stay out here Naruto, so they don't misunderstand our friendship more and giving me some special discount" Nishida said.

"Huh, isn't that good for you. If it's helping you, i don't mind" Naruto said with warm smile.

"Yeah but i mind it. I don't like using their misunderstanding of us." Nishida said, then he put his right hand on his left shoulder.

"Dont worry Naruto, gramps gave me some cash anyway. In fact, i'll buy you some casual clothes for at home, okay".

"Okay Shida-kun, thanks. I'll wait out here for you" Naruto said.

Then Nishida went in to the store to buy some clothes. After went from soo many choices, he pick this clothe and buy it with a couple of pairs of it.

≠ === Just imagine the hair and the face according to the picture in chapter 1, and the metal on the collar will be replaced by the headband === ≠

Then Nishida buy a couple of t-shirts and short pants for him and Naruto for when their at home. But still the cashier notice Nishida and still giving him special discount because of the 'rumor'. After that, they went to find Ninja tools store.

"So Naruto, decent Ninja tools store, where to?" Nishida ask.

"Ummm actually i know some places, but i dont know how good they are cause i never went to buy weapons. Sorry" Naruto said while scratching his head.

"It's cool it's cool. We'll just find the right store 'kay ?" Nishida said while giving Naruto a reassuring smile.

"Okay, let's go to one. Is this way" Naruto said and pointing direction.

They arrived at one of the store. But the store is crowded by customer, mainly parents with their children to buy ninja tools when they graduate to Genin. Because it's crowded, the two friends searching for another store. But they keep finding store with a lot of customer. They finally arrived at one of the store who is empty. The store located in a street with not a lot of people passing, because this street is close to the 'dark' side of the village.