CH 9. Breakfast

Nishida POV

I woke up from the sun shining to my eyes since i slept on the left side of the bed which closer to the window, and the noice of bird chirping beautifully. I sat up on the bed to adjust myself after awake.

I look to my right and there lies  Naruto who still sleeping so comfortable. What i mean is his hands and legs spread widely and he's snore but not loud. Im surprise he didn't nodge me last night. But he look so adorable when sleeping.

Now i'm looking at the clock on the wall across the bed and seeing the time, 7.25 am. Yup, i'm still awake at this hour. When i was alive on the old world, i always woke up at 7 in the morning and don't find it irritating. Since it's still morning, i should buy ingredients for breakfast. I think i'll cook scramble eggs and sausages.

So i get up from the bed, i took a shower and then getting ready to do shopping wearing my same outfit. But before, i saw a brown grocery bag on the dining table. It looks suspicious so i use Revelio charm to check if it's not a trap and use Homunum Revelio to check if there's another human in this apartment. Nothing so far, i only detect Naruto. So i check out the mysterious bag and i find a note attach on the bag. I take it of and read the note...

#########
To Nishida,
this is the money i promised to give you. I hope you spend it well. If you need more 'resources', you can always talk to me.

-Hiruzen
#########

So it's from gramps, gonna thank him later. Them i check the money inside the bag. Wow this is a lot of money. i start count how much is it. There are eight stacks, four stack is 100 bill while other four are 50 bill. So in total is around 5000 ryo. Damn this IS alot. Well i guess after breakfast i'm going to shopping again. So i pick up 500 ryo, three bill is 100 while four other is 50.

Ok i'm ready. But where do i go? When Naruto and i were playing around, we didn't came across any market. Damn, if i have a phone i would use a map and no need to worry.

.................

............

......

..

WAIT THE MINUTE, I DO HAVE A PHONE!!!!!!

Oh fuck me in the ass, i forgot i received a phone from Kami-san. Oh god, me and ma brain.

But where do i put it ? It's not on my hip bag. Oh yeah, i lend it to Shikidan. Don't ask me why, but i hate carrying a useless phone because it's still updating apps. Probably done by now.

So now i'm going to summon him. Just like he taught me, i close my eyes, and clear my mind. Once it's clear i chant "Shikidan, come forth". Once i open my eyes, a black flame show out of nowhere. Then the black flame extinguished and Shikidan show up, in his Cute Small Form. Awww he remembers my word.

"Greetings master, how can i help you". Shikidan said while bow down.

"Aww you show up in your Cute form, you do remember my word".

"O-of course, y-your word are my command". He said while being shy.

"Aww you're so adorable, come here" i said while picking up Shikidan and hug him like there's no tomorrow.

"We'll you're a cute fuzzy buzzy little wuzzy aren't cha. I missed you ya know" don't take it the wrong way, I always love puppies.

"S-sorry for m-making you worried master".

"It's ok. Oh yeah, Shikidan. You still have my phone on you ?" I said while holding him under his armpit and make him facing me.

"Y-yes master, i kept it safe and sound just for you. Would you like me to handed it to you now, master ?".