CH 2. What's happening

Nishida

Nishida. POV's

"Huh, so thats what happen" I'm forcefully keeping myself calm right now

"Y-yeah, pretty much"

"Pretty much? PRETTY MUCH?! I died because of you" nope, i lost it.

"I-im sorry nishida, i was drunk from the sake that my friend gave to me".

"Drunk, your Kami, you cant go drunk. What if you suddenly declare the end time, huh?!!".

Yup you right, the one im talking to right now is one and only, The Kami himself. Want to know what happen, lets go back.........

 Want to know what happen, lets go back

......... Wha, w-what happen. For a moment i g-got thrown, a bright light heading toward me and t-then,

This.

Darkness, everywhere. I cant see anything. But, i can hear myself talking. I felt .............. cold and i'm .................... i'm scared. Wait the second. First a lightning bolt hit my bike ................... i got thrown of ..................... and then .............. The big, bright, light ...............

Oh no, nononono, it cant be, is it a ................ A Vehicle. So  i-im d d-dead ? And this is the realm of death ?!!?!

Oh God no, but i'm not ready yet. I still have soooo much to do. I cant even taim my friends from craziness, i haven't finish read all of my novel, i havent graduate yet, and, and, and ................ I havent say goodbye to uncle and aunty.

Uncle ................... Aunty ...............   where are you ........................

Im scared ........................

Im cold ..........................

UNCLE

AUNTY

SAVE ME AGAIN

PLEASE

PLEASE