CH 8. New friend

Nishida POV

Right now, me and Naruto walking around the streets of Konohagakure going to Ichiraku's Ramen. While we're walking, i could sense some people starring toward us, especially Naruto. And i get the same starring like Naruto from some ninjas. Probably because of Shikidan that i'm cuddling.

Finally We arrive at the Ichiraku's ramen restaurant. Wow, it smells good, can't wait to try it. When we came in, Naruto immediately great Teuchi.

Naruto: "Hei Teuchi-san, Ayame-chan".

Ayame: "Hello Naruto".

Teuchi: "Well hello there Naruto. I see you brought someone with you".

Naruto: "Yeah he's my new friend. His name is Nishida and his dog Shikidan. He's going to stay at my house, dattebayo".

Nishida: "Hello mister, it's nice to meet you".

Teuchi: "It's nice to meet you too. And thank you for becoming Naruto's friend. Tell you what, for celebration, the ramen's are on the house".

Naruto: "Wow, thanks alot, dattebayo".

Teuchi: "Hehe, now how about you two sit here and order some".

And so me and Naruto sit on the stool while i put Shikidan on the stool on my left (Naruto's on my right) gently. Naruto order miso pork ramen and I'm the same. While Teuchi making our ramen with Ayame. Me and Naruto are having a chat.

Naruto: "So Nishida-kun, where do you come from ? Gramps said you're not for around here".

Oh shoot, what do i tell him.

Nishida: "W-well, i came from up north. There's a small area where it's not in the Fire Nation Jurisdiction. So the village where i grow up from is a little left out."

Naruto: "ooh ok. I bet it's nice for you to traveling around."

Nishida: "Well not exactly. This is my first trip though".

Naruto: "Oooh ok".

Then suddenly i heard a voice, it sounds like a quite yawn. I'm guessing of who it was and i look at my left. I knew it, he finally wake up.

Nishida: "Well look who decided to wake up".

Shikidan: "Sorry master. I felt disturbance within my power so i decided to take a rest to adjust myself".

Nishida: "If that's the reason, then it's alright".

Shikidan: "Thank you master".

Naruto: "WOW, your dog can talk! ".

Nishida: "Ehh yeah, he can". Then i pick up Shikidan from the stool and place him on table. "Shikidan this guy here is Naruto. He's my new friend so i want you to be nice with him."

Shikidan: "As you wish. Greetings, I am Shikidan, humble servant to my master."

Naruto: "Wohohow, i'm Naruto dattebayo. Man, your so cool. You're even cooler than Akamaru."

Shikidan: "I appreciate your complements. Even though i do not know this, Akamaru person is".

Naruto: "Well Akamaru is not a person, he's a dog belong to Kiba of Inazaru clan".

Nishida: "It's Inuzuka clan Naruto. Got it memorized ?! ".

Naruto: "Oh yeah that, sorry".

Shikidan: "He's a dog you say, if you compare me to him. Then i would like to meet this, 'dog' ".