CH 4. First Encounter

Previously

"How dare ya stroll ma territory without payyin, sweet cake"

O hoho ho hohoho. Once i show you the power of the Elder wand, let's see if you will still standing, egghead

Continue

Nishida thought to himself about the audacity of the bandits.

"Wow, you really are a sweet cake ain'tcha, dont cha worry now. I'll play NiiCee". The bandit leader teased.

Wow, a pedophile of a bandit. What a fucking rotten trash.

"Alright mister, i'm giving you one chance. Walk away and forget this has ever happen. Or you'll face the consequences".

............

........

....

"HAHAHAHAHA" three of the bandits start laughing because of Nishida's statement.

Wow, the guts.  Nishida thought while angry.

"Haha, reaaallly? Whatcha gonna do about it, with you puppy huh? You think we're scared of a dog ?!" The bandit leader mocked.

What, they should be. Shikidan has horns and red eyes they should be scared or at least be on guard. What the hell?.  Nishida thought in confusion as to why the three bandits didn't get scared by Shikidan's appearance.

"Umm master i can explain. You see on the eyes of mortals im only a mere dog. But i can show my true self to them if you command". Shikidan explained to Nishida.

So thats the reason why.

"No need Shikidan, thanks for that info. But i'll take care of this puny situation my self". Nishida said with confidence of winning.

"As you wish master".

"Oi oi oi, dont cha think us as easy targets". The bandit leader heard Nishida and gave him warning.

"Yeah, we'll kill ya in seconds" the first twin bandit next to his leader.

"Yeah yeah, die die die" the second twin from behind Nishida said.

"Pfft, as if you cunts can do that. I think you cunts cant even do it on the bed" Nishida teased and making devilish smile to provoke the biggest.

"Why you little runt, i'll cut ya to pieces. HUUAAH". As the provocation was successful, the bandit leader walks to Nishida and swing his weapon upward. Ready to chop Nishida. Before the bandit attack, Nishida aims his wand at the bandit.

"Hahaha, whatcha gonna do with that stick of yours. Now you really are going to DIE".

Before the bandit swing his axe down, Nishida chant a spell, "Relashio".

Immediately the bandit leader release his axe unintentionally and the back of his axe hit his head hard enough until he got knocked the fuck out and fall to the ground. Just the result Nishida expected.

"Hey, how dare ya do that to our boss, i'll kill ya". Want to avenged his fallen leader, the first twin bandit start charging Nishida with his sword. But Nishida already prepare a spell. With his wand aimed at the target, Nishida chant,

"Stupefy". Suddenly, A ball of light coming from the wand, heading towards the first twin and hit him. Causing him to get knock back and fall to the ground unconscious. With two foes fallen, the last one lost his courage. And Nishida, put his most evil face and face the last bandit.

"E-eh ple-please spare me yeah?".

"How about no, yeah?"

Then, Nishida aim his wand at him and chant "Everte Statum". Suddenly he got thrown back hard to a tree behind him causing him to got knocked out.

Well, thats the last of it. What a bunch of weaklings standing on my way. Heheh i feal awesome. The Elder Wand is very wicked.

"As always master, your power is extraordinary. None shall defeat you in battle" Shikidan praised his master.

"Well you praise me too highly. Nonetheless, that's a fact. Now what shall i do to this retards". Nishida said while looking at the scene he caused. Three unconscious bandits around him.

"How about master just kill them. They will be our burden no longer". Shikidan suggested.

"Well That's what im thinking. But, they could be useful for us".

"Master thought so ?".

"Yeah, in fact i think i have a plan. Shikidan gather them three here".

"Yes, master".

And so Shikidan gather the stooges to where Nishida told. Then, Nishida bind them with binding spell so they won't cause further trouble if they wake up too soon.

"Master forgive me for asking. But may i know your plan for these maggots?". Shikidan asked.

"Well, im going to put an Imperiatus Curse on them so they could be our ticket for a way in to Konoha". Nishida said while rubbing his jaw.

"Master, what is an Imperiatus curse ?".

"Its a spell that let you control someone fully and make them obey your every commands. I actually don't know the time limit for the the spell to wear off, but my wand is the most strongest wand in the universe. So I'm positive the spell will last until i said so". Nishida explained.

"Ah, i see. But what role will they play for us to enter the village ?".

"Good question, you see... the village is guarded by Jonin Shinobis. We maybe allowed to enter but without ID's, they will get suspicious of us and probably lead us to the TI Division. I don't like that. So im thinking i make those three stooges confess their crimes to the guards and reveal my self that i control them.

And that will lead us to the Hokage first because they will acknowledge my abilities. Because we have to make them think that we're the good guys. And also there's not many Jutsu or Kekkei Genkai that can control people. The only Kekkei Genkai that is commonly known that allow the user to control someone is Sharingan of the Uchiha clan. But there are only left two clan member left. So my ability that can control people would catch the Hokage's attention".

"Brilliantly Amazing plan master".

"Well thank you Shikidan. Now lets do this"

I don't think the plan is that great, but he praise me to highly, i feel like Ainz Ooal Gown there.

After devised his plan, Nishida walk up to the bandits and chants "Imperio". Then, a smoke came out from the wand and heading to the bandits nose.

Well i guess it worked. Let me try. "I command you three to GET UP NOW".

Suddenly, the bandits open there eyes and standing up from the ground. Their pupils are not synchronized and they're smiling as if seeing a women for the first time.

"Now, go to Konohagakure and standby on the front of the guard's post there" Nishida command the bandits while pointing towards Konoha's direction.

Without hesitation, they started to walk to the direction they commanded to. Then, Nishida and Shikidan walks from behind while Nishida is riding Shikidan in his big form.

"Onward Shikidan, let us head to our new destiny".

"As you command".

And so, they walk towards Konohagakure to reshape the history.