Chapter 5

Jungkook's Perspective

I found him.

I finally found him.

His sotto voce, modulated and addictive voice fell into my ears and my mind lost it's control over me.

I stood up and my eyes fell into his ocean like eyes and I wanted to jump and deep drown into them.

"H-hi" my mouth escaped but I hit the back of my head in my imagination.

"H-hi" and damn....

.....he replied, he replied to me with his amazing voice.

I could feel the unbalance of my legs as they started to tremble. I could feel Jimin's one hand around my waist to stable me.

"Want something else sir?" He asked me as he peered through his bangs while biting his lower lip.

"No we don't" Jimin spoke up and bowed and dragged me on the seat.

"I think he's him, your dream boy?" Jimin whispered into my ears.

"Yes, yes Jiminssi, he is him,. He is my dream boy" I whispered a little excited as I saw the dream boy walk away.

"Hey shhh! He will listen to you" Jimin panicked a little.

Who else won't be after having a hormonal bunny friend like me who just found his dream boy a moment ago?

I saw my dream boy walk away to other customers as he served them with a wide smile and I didn't know why but I didn't like it and I clenched my fists with anger.

"Jungkook, have them first then we will discuss things later" Jimin pointed to our table full of food.

My eyes were only stuck at him and I really didn't like the way the customer eyed him from head to toe from behind. I didn't realise that the coffee was hot in the cup and as I sipped it, I burnt my tongue. 

"Aish Jungkook! Are you okay?" Jimin got worried as I hissed in pain and some of the hot droplets fell on my lap.

As I groaned, I caught his attention and he turned his look to me and walked in my direction.

"Sir you need some help?" I heard him again. He ran in my direction with some water in glass and tissue in his hands. 

He passed me the tissue papers and I got lost in him again. Wow! He was really very beautiful from near. 

"T-thank you" I mumbled slowly, he bowed and walked away.

"You need to control your hormones, you little hormonal bun. I swear if you're gonna keep this here, the lady on the counter will kick us out. So just play it cool." Jimin scolded me through his loud whispers. 

And to be honest I was startled because that mochi could be the most dangerous when he's angry. I sat again in my place.

I sipped the cold water slowly to relax my tongue and later I pretended to be normal but gosh, my eyes couldn't keep themselves from him.

"Jiminssi?" I said.

"What now?" He asked, a little bit annoyed.

"I, I just wanna know his name" 

"So? What do you want me to do now? Should I call him here and ask 'hey you handsome dream boy who stole my bunny like friend's heart, what's your good name?' and you really think he's gonna answer me?" Jimin finished and stuffed the waffle into his mouth.

"Please help me, I really wanna know his name"

"Hey you muscle pig! You found him because I insisted you come here and see he is here in front of you. I did half of the job and asking his name is your responsibility" 

"PLEASE" I joined my hands in front of him.

"Only if you'll pay the whole bill"

"Done" 

He was really taking the advantage of me at the moment and that wasn't new for him at all.

"Excuse me" he spoke up. The dream boy turned his face to him.

"Yes sir?" He asked and looked at us with his innocent doe eyes yet killing as hell too.

"I just wanted to say that the cake and the waffles are really very delicious, my friend personally liked them. Did you prepare them by yourself?" Jimin played it cool in front of him and I was digging my own nails into my palms. I became damn nervous and my heart was about to explode.

"Yes, sir I made" he said with a beautiful and warm smile.

"Very delicious"

"Thank you" he said and turned his head away and started to walk away.

I kicked Jimin's leg under the table and gave him the sign to ask his name but he was just signing me to calm down. I couldn't wait and I finally spoke up.

"B-by the w-way, what's your good name?" Heck ya, I stuttered. I said and flinched my eyes and now the nails left the bruise in my palm because I clenched the fists tightly.

"Kim Taehyung," he answered. Damn, he answered me. My dream boy answered my question and finally I knew his name.

"Nice name" I said and looked at him with my shiny sparkle eyes. 

He smiled at me. Oh yes! He smiled at me. He smiled widely and walked away and I swear I could hear his chuckle.

That boy really wanted to kill me.

"So, Kim Taehyung....mmm... Jimin you gotta search everything about him" I said and acted a little dramatic like shows.

"You're not my boss and I am not your assistant in any underworld, so please..." Jimin said and took the wallet from my pocket.

"Hey don't take it seriously, I was just kidding" I ran my hands through my hair and just chuckled.

"Stop kidding and start dating," Jimin said and seriously I didn't get it at first. Before I could ask him, he already stood up and went to the counter to pay and after paying he dragged me out of the bakery and I couldn't give any glance to my dream boy, Kim Taehyung.

"What's your problem?" I asked a little pissed as Jimin dragged me out of the bakery.

"Hmmmm ..... So Jeon Jungkook? What next?" He asked me with a naughty glare.

"What do you mean by next?" I was a little confused.

"Don't you wanna be his friend?" He asked and winked.

Damn, that red head really had a plan for me.

*******

So let's see how they're gonna be friends. UwU.

Hope you like it.