Hero? Guess Again

Enjoy!

"Are you sure, you'll be okay to go on all alone?"

Judy asked in concern. Her partner was planning to go on patrol by himself in the middle of the night around the city.

"Hey don't worry, this will just be my way of getting on Chief Bogo's good side. I'll be fine"

Nick reassured as he drop Judy off at her apartment.

"Well okay then just be careful, it does get dangerous at night"

Judy warn.

"Don't worry if anything, I'll give you a call Carrots"

"Okay then. Goodnight"

"Goodnight"

Nick said with a smile as he drove off.

'Hmmm, seems quiet tonight. I guess I can call it a night but just to be sure one more block won't hurt'

He thought. After a while of driving around, Nick heard a scream. He immediately stick his head out the window and followed the scream.

"Help! Help! Somebody, please, help!"

Cried a girl's voice. Nick quickly got out of the car and went to an alley and saw a young fox up against the wall surrounded by a group of wolves that was up to no good.

"Hero time."

Nick said with a smirk as he walked up to them.

"Hey stop right there!"

He yelled. The group of wolves turned to face Nick and one by one they came towards Nick but luckily Nick was fighting back until they scurried away frighten.

"That evens things up a little."

He said as he dust of his hands with his back to the girl. The girl smirk as she stepped out of the shadows.

"Not really, copper!"

Said the girl behind him that he saved knocking him out with a bat. The young fox smirk as she placed the bat on her shoulder, looking down at him.

"Let's wrap it up boys"

The female fox said as the guys who had left returns and carried Nick into a van and drove off. It took them 30 minutes to arrive to a abandoned warehouse just outside the city. The female fox got out of the passenger seat and open up the truck.

"Take him inside, quick"

She ordered. The wolves holding Nick jumped out of the trunk and headed into the warehouse.

"We got one Boss"

Said the young fox as she went towards a desk and sat herself on the edge. The dim light shown a big wolf who was grinning, he stood up and walked around his desk and wrapped his arm around the young fox who remained motionless.

"What did I tell you guys, she's special since day one. None of you couldn't kidnap a cop but she had a brilliant plan, it reminds me of myself when I was her age"

The wolves placed an unconscious Nick on a chair and tied him up. The leader walked up to the unconscious fox and smirk, he then turn to everyone else who was in the warehouse.

"He doesn't leave here until we order for a ransom tomorrow morning, understand"

All the wolves howl in agreement but the young fox remained quiet with her arms crossed over her chest. The boss walked up to the young fox.

"Good work, Shego. You just prove tonight that you are better than anyone else in the gang"

"Thank you"

Shego said quietly. She then looked to the cop.

"What do we do about him?"

She asked. The leader scoff.

"He can get a cramp from sitting in that position for all I care just make sure he doesn't escape"

"Yes sir"

She said as she went behind the desk and sat on the chair.

"See you until morning kid"

The boss said leaving with a few wolves and half of the other wolves stood with Shego. Shego let out a sigh as she saw her foster father leave. She leaned back against the chair and lift up her legs crossed over each other on top of the desk. She looked to the cop.

'Why does he look, so familiar to me?'

She thought quietly to herself. She then shook her head to get rid of those thoughts.

'What am I saying, he's a cop. He's just a stranger that's it'

*Next Morning*

Cold water was splash on to Nick startling him to wake up.

"Huh? What?"

He said as he tried to run off the sleepiness from his eyes but noticed he was tied up to the chair. He looked around and saw the wolves that he remembered he dealed with last night when he rescued the young fox but turned out to be a set up.

"Wakey Wakey"

Said a female voice. Nick turned his head to the side as he saw a teenage fox making her way to the desk.

"The boss wants to have a word with you"

Nick glared at the girl.

"Can you at least easy up with the knots, and where are we...wait scratch that I'm guessing that you guys are working for the big bad guy and we are all currently outside the city and this definitely looks like an abandoned warehouse. Am I right"

Nick said smoothly with a sly smirk on his face as the teenage fox glared at him with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Shut up"

She said simply. The door slammed open and everyone stood up erect as the boss came in grinning.

"Now we can get on to business"

He said as he circled around Nick who was staring at him with wide eyes.

"Officer Nick Wilde, I am the notorious dealer in all of Zootopia..."

"Actually I know a Mafia leader name Mr. Big and I got to say you are not that..."

Nick said trailing off as he cut off the boss from talking. All the wolves gathered around Nick showing their sharp teethes and guns pointed at Nick who cleared his throat.

"Sorry"

He said sheepishly.

"Don't interrupt me when I am speaking, besides I know Mr. Big, he and I used to be acquainted until his daughter persuade him to help a cop"

He said angrily.

"I lost business because of you and now you need to pay"

Nick nervously swallowed the lump in his throat.

A/N Rate and Comment