Ransom

Enjoy!

"What are you planning to do?"

Nick asked nervously. The boss chuckled with a evil smirk on his face.

"Simple really, just hold you for ransom and maybe just maybe let you free but if you piss me off then you are good as dead."

"Look I don't have any family that can give you money, so you are wasting time"

Nick stated.

"Oh no need to worry about that, but you do work as an officer. Listen up!"

He yelled turning to the wolves getting their attention.

"Just so we are clear, this is not about money! It's about keeping those cops in line that's why we are holding him for ransom!"

He yelled as he hit Nick on the side of his head causing him to yell out in pain.

"Ow! Easy!"

"Shut it Cop!"

The wolves and Shego laughs as the fox immediately shut his mouth. The boss let out a whistle and Shego threw him the cellphone as he easily caught it. He bend down to Nick's level.

"Now call the Chief of police. No more mercy"

He ordered threatening showing off his teeth. Nick closed his eyes as he nodded and told him the numbers. The phone began to ring.

"Hello?"

Said a gruff voice. The boss smirk as he placed the phone against Nick and had him on speaker.

"Cheif..."

"Yes. Who's this?"

"It's Nick Wilde"

"WILDE!! Where the hell have you been?!?!"

He shouted. The boss took the phone away from Nick.

"Nick a is a little tied up right now"

"What?! Who is this?!"

The Chief yelled.

"If you don't want to see one of your cops mice in the breaking news, then I would suggest you follow my instructions."

The leader gave Cheif Bogo the location.

"Be there at 8 o'clock tonight"

"And if I refused?"

"Then you will have a mass of blood in your hands"

The leader spoke before he hanged up. Nick looked up at him fearfully.

"You're kidding right?"

He asked but the boss ignored him as he walked away towards Shego.

"Have you eaten?"

He asked as he kissed her on the forehead.

"No father"

"What would you like to eat?"

"Surprise me with some meat"

She said with a smile.

"Hey don't I get to eat too?!"

Nick called out from the chair. The boss turn to look to Nick.

"Do you even know what you are? You are a hostage, therefore you don't eat"

"But I can starve"

"Sounds like a you problem"

The boss said as he ordered one of the wolves to go buy Shego some food. Nick cleared up his throat.

"Hey sir, scary boss sir. I'm assuming she's your daughter right?"

Nick signaled to Shego. Shego and the boss looked to Nick.

"I-I'm just saying, how could you teach your daughter the bad things you are doing, kidnapping, ransom and now you are threatening on killing me. That is no way to raise a child, she is still a teenager"

The boss smirk as he walked up to Nick.

"In case you have forgotten, she is the one that kidnapped you and plus it was her idea. Now Mr. Wilde, do you have any kids?"

He asked.

"No"

"Then don't tell me how to raise mine"

"But this is a bad influence on her!"

Nick shouted as the Boss began to walk away but stopped to look to Nick.

"Don't make me put a muzzle on you"

He threaten. Nick automatically shut his mouth.

*Few Hours Later*

"Alright, let's saddle up boys"

The boss ordered. All the wolves gathered their guns and weapons. Each of them heading out the door. Shego was about to follow but her boss stopped her.

"Ah ah ah, not so fast doll face"

Shego raised an eyebrow.

"But..."

"I need someone to keep a look out on our guest over there"

He said signaling to Nick who was still tied to the chair. Shego look to Nick and back to her boss.

"But that's babysitting. I want to join"

"I know and you will soon"

He said kindly as placed a hand on her shoulder.

"But I already proved it to you that I can take care of myself"

"I know and you have, but this isn't up to debate. You are to stay here and keep an eye on him. Am I clear?"

Shego pouted as she crossed her arms over her chest and went back to sit in the chair behind the desk. Nick frown as he saw the interaction.

"Wait, what do you mean babysit? Aren't I going? You promised the Chief..."

The boss looked to Nick with a smirk.

"Let this be a lesson to you, if it sounds too good to be true, it's not. Shego see you later sweetheart"

The boss said as he closed the door leaving only Shego and Nick in the warehouse. Nick frown as he looked down at his lap but heard light sniffling, he looked up to see Shego covering her face in the shadow.

"Hey"

He said softly.

"It's okay, at least you're not alone"

He said but saw something shiny coming from the dark where Shego was and was thrown right at him. Nick quickly moved his head out of the way and turned his head to see a sai stuck in the wall barely missing him a few inches. Nick panted and look to Shego.

"That was a good aim..."

Shego got up from the chair and walked into the dim light. She made her way to where her sai was. She looked at him with a annoyed look.

"What are you talking about? I missed"

She said as she walked back to the desk and sat up on top and looked to Nick.

"Are we gonna have a staring contest?"

Nick asked after a while of silence. Shego glared at him and threw her sai once again passing through his head.

"Hey stop that!"

Nick shouted as he keeps ducking his head to avoid the sai as Shego continues to laugh.

A/N Rate and Comment